• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*Xeon{Myroku} Fanclub of Fantasticness*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*

~*Xeon{Myroku} Fanclub of Fantasticness*~

Hello my name is Hex Girl17 and I created this fanclub for those who love and appreciate my big brother the lord of vampires, the ruler of dragons, the one that should have his fanclub remade. The great Xeon{Myroku}!!!!

*appluase and cheers*

My brother had a fanclub before but it wasn't appreciated enough and everyone had left it to wither away and for that I felt sorry for my brother.

*Awwwww*

But thanks to me I am remaking my brothers FC and I will be the president of his greatness cause I am his sister and I love my brother so much. Those of you who wish to join and appreciate my brother Xeon{Myroku} please ask me first and I'll pencil you in. So enough of the chit chat. Let's get onto appreciating my brother.

~Fanclub Members~:

Hex Girl17 (aka Me)
Xeon{Myroku} (of course he's gonna be a member. This whole thing is about him)
Omega Prime
Shinra X-2
Watson
AxelYoYo
midget00999
King Sora X
Traskix

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm pretty sure he will... he needs everyone's help to conquer the demon inside him... Just as I need help with my darkness from time to time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back