• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xenoharts name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder_sdc

can someone just clear something up for me. being that he is called xenohart, does not the fact that it "translates" to 'No Heart X' mean that he did not have a heart, therefore without a heart how could he shed his shell if he was merely a shell, it seems to me a shell shed his sheel, unless there is also the soul factor, meaning a person is made up of the body heart and soul, which would mean souls would be the concept for KH3 (KH1 was hearts, KH2 was bodies, KH3 souls). can someone clarify this for me or has square made a bit of a cock up?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The body and soul are connected. Alwyas, they never split. That's why Shells can live. They still have the person's soul.

In Xehanort's case. I believe he was created by Ansem as a test project. Someone that he knew he could trust, because he created him. I feel that there was betray in the minds of a few, namely Zexion.

So Ansem created a false heart and bonded it with a body. Which is where Xehanort came from. His name meaning 'No Heart' for he does not truly live.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, in the flashback, Xehanort seemed more like Ansem's disciples, and Xehanort was asking Ansem to study the darkness as much as the light, but since Ansem refused, Xehanort was angry, but kept his respect by bowing, and walking off. Ansem could have decided to experiment on Xehanort, and created the heartless version of him, like Inner said. Or Xehanort might have decided to research the darkness himself, and made his own report on it. It can go either way actually.

Stryder_sdc

yea but what i mean is, by being named no heart, and hving an x, doesnt that make him merely a shell, unless, he regained his heart at one point, i heard about someone saying to sora, no none has ever come back from the darkness, except one, xenmas/ansem, the only thing i can think is that maybe at one point he regained his heart and lost it again, or square didnt take this into consideration

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It doesn't make him a shell. His entire self, heart and body, could be nothing but a creation of Darkness by Ansem's foolishness. As before, he's Number I in the Organization. And Ansem created the Organization, Xehanort may in fact be nothing.

Just a heart and body born from Darkness, from Ansem's ignorance.

Stryder_sdc

what i mean is, the name Xenohart, or No Heart X emplies he has a lack of a heart....so how can his heart leave if it does not exist

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
His heart does exist, but on the other hand, maybe we're reading into his name too much. That's also a possibility. His heart was created, much like what the Doc in Halloween Town was trying to accomplish.

Ansem succeded at that. 'No Heart' could imply that he simply has no real heart. And maybe that's why he kept some memories of before.

Stryder_sdc

yea but what about the x, x in a name seems to refere to being a mrer shell of their former self, and i dont think we are reading too deep, there has to be a meaning behind it somewhere

Sorafactor

I thought nobodies were formed when you cast away your body or was it the heart I can't remember. I could be wrong but if you have no heart you can still cast your body away. If you have no heart your heart is always cast away therefore forming a nobody. I'm really not sure on that though

Twilight_Kid

Didn't Xehanort offer to be a test subject in Ansems studies, but when Ansem couldn't handle it or something he gave up. and then Xehanort came to believe he was the real ansem and he made a different report to the original ansem. The X in his name is confusing though.

Stryder_sdc

that makes no sense, if according to KH the person is ade of heart and body, how can one with no heart cast away their body when all they are is a body

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
A shell is formed when your heart leaves the body. In special cases the body will become a form of it's own. Those with strong hearts will not even become Heartless, they will stay as they are. Like Ansem in Kingdom Hearts.

A shell loses all emeories of it's real self, left the wander the worlds as an outcast. The Organization was created by Ansem who's loyal subjects agreed to these tests. Of course their hearts were lost.

And 'X' means betrayal in the Organization's case. It also stands for 'Unknown'.

Sorafactor

Stryder_sdc said:
yea but what about the x, x in a name seems to refere to being a mrer shell of their former self, and i dont think we are reading too deep, there has to be a meaning behind it somewhere

just because you have an X doesn't mean you are a nobody.

Stryder_sdc

yes but their must be a meaning in it somewhere, square must have named him no heart x/xenohart for a reason.... and by saying you have no heart, how can the heart cast of its shell?

Twilight_Kid

Sorafactor said:
I thought nobodies were formed when you cast away your body or was it the heart I can't remember. I could be wrong but if you have no heart you can still cast your body away. If you have no heart your heart is always cast away therefore forming a nobody. I'm really not sure on that though

Isn't a nobody a person that exists but without their heart, therefore making them incomplete. Like Roxas is incomplete because he was created when sora became a heartless, but because Sora got his heart back they are now both incomplete without eachother so they need to be merged as one.
But if Sora's shell is Roxas, and Sora once again become human with a human shell. Gah, this is F$#KED up. Lol

Sorafactor

I don't really think the X in his name is truly significant in any way. I just think that somehow he lost his heart and we don't know or that he never had one in the first place. The one with no heart can control the heartless I've heard. The thing is, it was just made that way nobody can really be for sure right now, or atleast I haven't seen/read anything that has an answer.

Stryder_sdc

roxas was created when soras heart became a heartless, but sora regained his body because he never let go of who he was therefor he took back who he was, but had left a part of himself behind, the order are the sins of those who let go but came back, in escence, soras body became a nobody, but when he regained his body, roxas aslos gained his own pysical being....doesnt maek sense much but its true

Twilight_Kid

Stryder_sdc said:
roxas was created when soras heart became a heartless, but sora regained his body because he never let go of who he was therefor he took back who he was, but had left a part of himself behind, the order are the sins of those who let go but came back, in escence, soras body became a nobody, but when he regained his body, roxas aslos gained his own pysical being....doesnt maek sense much but its true

I get what your saying, it does make enough sense.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You do realize that "No Heart" could have NOTHING to do with this? The X thing has only applied to Org Members, Xehanort is not an Org Member. It could just be a weird fact that with out the X it makes No Heart, it also makes Another, On Heart, Not Hear, Near Hot... It makes a lot of things... Hell I can make Man Sex out of Ansem's name but that doesn't mean he's gay. For now we have no proof that his name has anything to do with him, every other characters got a weird name, maybe his is just that. For now I just say we leave it at be til the English version comes out, or new information swarms us. Look at all the theories that were proven wrong about DD and ASAS. We won't know much about KH3 for a long time, so let's just let it rest for now.

The_Watcher

You know Xenohart doesn't have to be "No Heart" it can also mean "Another" Someone brought that up on another thread not sure who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back