• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xenmas = one of the....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Fantasy

when u look back at the final battle in kh2, did anyone relise that when u vs xenmas on the ship with riku, he is in knight armour. this is just like the knights in kh3.
is there any relationship?

kingdom hearts 3 theory:
long ago therewas a huge keyblade war. all the keyblade chosen ones faught a battle that only 3 knights remained. there keyblades were passed down through the ages and eventualy got to sora micky and riku.

it aint much but it sortya makes scence :rolleyes:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Re: Xenmas = one of the knights

How many times dose it have to be said, the knights are ALL NEW <<SEE IT NEW.

Whoa whoa whoa, take a chill pill man.

That's a pretty interesting theory, but like Traitor said, the 3 nights are all new. So it's not possible. I like the observation though.

belleaurora

I know Nomura has confirmed them to be new and has said he has even drawn their faces. However, Nomura has a really good way of being deceptive. He twists his words to make people think the way he wants them too. Like he said with KH2 Final Mix+, everyone thought there wasn't going to be one based on what he said. then later, he confirmed it was a definite. With the knights/chasers, he has said they are new characters. However, they may be older versions of Sora, Riku and Kairi, let's say (I'm not saying it's true, I"m trying to support my argument), which to some people may feel them to be different people with different appearances, changed personality possibly and different attires. Nomura is a very clever man and he knows how to be deceptive and get fans ot think the way he wants them too. Don't take everything I've said as being true. I personally believe that the knight/chasers are new, but for those who want to believe it is Sora, Riku and Kairi - I"m giving them a little hope. In regards to it being Xemnas, it could be possible. With Nomura's deceptive ways, when we defeated Xemnas, we weren't to sure to believe he was dead due to Riku saying something along the lines of 'It's not over yet!' and all the nobody's appearing. That is if the sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2 is set in the future. Remember, Don't take everything I've said as being true. I personally believe that the knight/chasers are new, but for those who want to believe it is Sora, Riku and Kairi or Xemnas or Winnie the Pooh (lol, that's funny) or whoever - I"m giving them a little hope

Final Fantasy

but did he say that those 3 knights that u see are new or that there are just 3 new characters. remember theres more than 3 knights.
another thing is that in kh2, the organisation member that wares an eye patch says that "you were not like the others" or somthing like that.
enother words, there were more keyblade masters before soras time.

exacly belle!
he says that there are 3 new characters and the first thing that people think is that the 3 new characters are the one that u see in the movie.
so i realy havent done anything wrong

Road to the Dawn

Re: Xenmas = one of the knights

How many times dose it have to be said, the knights are ALL NEW <<SEE IT NEW.

Actually, if i remember correctly Nomura said that the 3 knights were new like you said but I don't think he was referring to the 4th one walking towards the 3. Maybe he could be Xemnas?

Final Fantasy

well i think it was set in the past so i dount think so but its a possibility.
i looked at the movie ova and ova and i found that it looks simulat to an organisation member

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Who are the 3 armoured people?

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.

It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them

It's not Sora/Riku/Kairi

Chosenoneknuckles

hmmm well dose anyone know anything about the 4 paths?

Other than the fact it looks very SIMILAR to the crossroads in CoM than nothing

(Which sadly wasn't explored further in the latest game, well for me anyway)

But anyway, yes the knights are all new.

Xenma's story isn't over so I don't discount the theory that he is the one approaching the knight trio at the end yet. I'm sure the original trio will fit into all of this somehow as well, but how... well only Nomura knows lol

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
First off, dont believe everything Nomura says! Second off, the path's connection with the grassy path in CoM is kind of like the roads and choices they choose to take in their lives in my opinion, they play on paths of destiny alot in this game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I like this theory...

I myself never even took in my mind that Xemnas was wearing that armour during the final battle.

It could be that Sora/Riku/Kairi will wear armours in the future as well.

Nomura stated that KH3 would not be in the same timeline as KH1/COM/KH2 were.
That means either in the past, or actually in a further future than 1 year.

KH2 was only 1 year after KH1. If this trend would continue, KH would be a boring franchise. Thus by giving it... say... 3 years later (Sora'd be 18 years old), it would immediatly be very interesting.

Saying he even drew their faces as new characters, could just mean he made new face designs (after all, when youre 3 years older, you look very different... for example the knight with the broken armourface? That could be Sora... different hairstyle yes, but after 3 years its not that uncommon)

Just dont leave out the chance they are Sora/Riku/Kairi...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Who are the 3 armoured people?

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.

It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them

I'm pretty sure Sora/Riku/Kairi have shown up before, and I'm pretty sure Nomura wouldn't have had to think up new names for them, and I'm pretty sure he actually knows what he's talking about when he says that they are not them

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I'm pretty sure Sora/Riku/Kairi have shown up before, and I'm pretty sure Nomura wouldn't have had to think up new names for them, and I'm pretty sure he actually knows what he's talking about when he says that they are not them

Uh huh, but did he not state that the keyblade wielder in KH1 Secret Video (running up building) was not Sora? And in the end that was only partly true...

Roxas did that in his flashbacks, but Sora did so as well during the Final Battle.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Actually, Nomura did not say that. But even if he did, teh fact that Sora ran up the building in the final battle would matter not, because the scene in question would be the one taking place in Deep Dive, which was Roxas, not the one where Sora fought Xemnas

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Actually, Nomura did not say that. But even if he did, teh fact that Sora ran up the building in the final battle would matter not, because the scene in question would be the one taking place in Deep Dive, which was Roxas, not the one where Sora fought Xemnas

But Sora DID perform that scene as well. Who knows that happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back