• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xenmas new coat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtaunkown

At the end, in the final battle, you see that Xenmas coat has changed from black to black and white. Is that because he is now whole with Kingdom Hearts? Can somebody please elaborate.

Attemisc

The coat just symbolizes twilight, light and dark whichisthe entire theme of Kingdom Hearts since Reverse/Rebirth.

And Xemnas looks like a desert dish in his final form >.>

urutapu

...no. Xemnas is twilight. Vexen even said he was in COM. In fact, his element is nothingness, and not darkness.

Ansem/Sephy

^. Yes. Well, you are right, but that's arguable. I mean, he is beyond sinful and mad and straight to power-hungry and wicked. I think it's just a tribute to his connection with the twilight. However, it also gives him a lighter look, and many villains have tried to hide their nature in white and fail, it's just symbolic, I suppose. Still, very cool.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
in the words of pazzu he,s dressed like curella devile

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It reminds me of Sora's final form. I think that the silver/black can be traced to Twilight. Besides, the last for has to look all-powerful, right?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
lord_xzsawq21 said:
But why would Xemnas represent twilight when he's dark, not dark and light?

"Darkness" is the ELEMENT. Think of it like Axel, he uses fire but he doesn't walk down the Path of Fire. All Nobodys are born on the path of Twilight, they can't do a thing about that though. Think of it just as Magic. Sora can use Fire, Ice, Thunder... Yet he is still on the Path of Light.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
"Darkness" is the ELEMENT. Think of it like Axel, he uses fire but he doesn't walk down the Path of Fire. All Nobodys are born on the path of Twilight, they can't do a thing about that though. Think of it just as Magic. Sora can use Fire, Ice, Thunder... Yet he is still on the Path of Light.
aint xemnas' element "Nothingness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back