• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xenmas Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
You know the move when xenmas does that thing when like a million lasers surround you and you have to press triangle really fast to deflect them. I always die on that! More and more lasers just keep coming and i eventually die! Does anyone have a tip or something to help me?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hah yeah I was pressing triangle and X as fast as I could. I thought my hand would fall off.

Oathkeeper15

all you have to do is press X and Triangle at the same time really fast for awhile. if you do that flawlessly you wont even get hit once.

E

Eclipse

hmmm....im in a bad mood, which is very rare for me, the good ole TSK. So i will say this as nice as i can, considering the mood i'm in.

what don't you understand about the members helping members section on the front page of the kh2 forum? it's RIGHT THERE. with a description. any HELP TOPICS should be posted there.

Lemme explain this, there are AUSTRALIANS/EUROPEANS/OTHER PEOPLE who do NOT have kh2 yet. Therefore, they don't want to be spoiled as to what happens, so the mods have kindly asked us to keep the kh2 forum spoiler free (unless ou are in the **SPOILER** Forum) and to keep help topics in the members helping members section

so please abide by these rules, as us North American's did not like to get spoiled, neither do the Europeans and Australians and everyone else.

As for the help with Xemnas, on the command menu it says Triangle = Riku, X = Sora, just keep jamming those buttons to beat Xemnas

thanks for listening

~~TSK

Axel425

bad thing is no ones in the members helping members so you dont get help but i agree i agree my israeli friends dont want to be spolied

E

Eclipse

^ even then. You have to be patient.

just because people don't swarm that forum doesn't mean you should break the rules

everytime i posted there, my question was answered.

you just need to wait a little while, it could be in 5 minutes, it could be tomorrow. Just wait for people to reply. People are from different parts of the world with different timezones. so please be patient ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back