• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas's Intentions (Secret Ending Spoilers Included)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
People have been saying that "Terranort" had his memories from Terra restored when he became Xemnas.

He may be evil at that point but I think he still longs for his friends.

Aqua's armor is left behind in the Radiant Garden when he is transported there. He keeps it in the Room of Sleep where he converses with it occasionally referring to it as his "friend". Supposedly a voice was heard in response once (maybe more, I don't remember). Maybe Aqua's armor has part of her in it demtits (just not the way that Terra's heart is trapped within his)

Xemnas orders people in the Organization to find the Room of Waking in Castle Oblivion and seems desperate to find it. Ven is shown sleeping in a room that is presumably the Room of Waking. Xemnas wants to find his other friend as well.

Chances are his intentions with Kingdom Hearts were evil but maybe he wanted to become whole and himself again and be with Aqua and Ven in peace.

Oblivionite

Basically, he wanted to...reconnect.

This still doesn't make any sense, where is aqua??????

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
if we don't find out when the dialogue for the videos comes out then I suppose we'll find out in the next game

xgnarmanx

People have been saying that "Terranort" had his memories from Terra restored when he became Xemnas.

Aqua's armor is left behind in the Radiant Garden when he is transported there. He keeps it in the Room of Sleep where he converses with it occasionally referring to it as his "friend". Supposedly a voice was heard in response once (maybe more, I don't remember). Maybe Aqua's armor has part of her in it demtits (just not the way that Terra's heart is trapped within his)

Xemnas orders people in the Organization to find the Room of Waking in Castle Oblivion and seems desperate to find it. Ven is shown sleeping in a room that is presumably the Room of Waking. Xemnas wants to find his other friend as well.

Chances are his intentions with Kingdom Hearts were evil but maybe he wanted to become whole and himself again and be with Aqua and Ven in peace.

If you go back to 358/2 days Xemnas dos'nt remember everything.

Roxas- You?

Xemnas - an empty shell.... no.... is this my original apperance?

Xemnas calls Aqua a "friend" in quotation marks ... imo its kinda hinting he dos'nt know if shes really a friend hes just going with what he remembers.

Dont forgets Master xehanorts evil intentions are still apart of Xemnas

soulreaver26

yes i see now xemnas wanted to rejoin his friends....wait a moment didnt he order axel to find roxas n if he wasnt compiling to kill him, i dont know dude i dont think someone who want to rejoin his friends does that

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
That's true but Xemnas also sees Xion as Ventus because he had a connection with Ventus. Would he still see her as Ven if he didn't have the memories? I'm asking that seriously because I don't know.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Remember Nobodies have no hearts. Xemnas was the most emotionless of them all, only remembering anger and hate. As said before, his original name was Enigmatic Man. Xemnas will always be mysterious until the end of the series.

xgnarmanx

That's true but Xemnas also sees Xion as Ventus because he had a connection with Ventus. Would he still see her as Ven if he didn't have the memories? I'm asking that seriously because I don't know.

Well he seems like he has some memmories or small little bits and peices just not the whole thing.

Twilmist

dont mean to burst ur bubble but im not sure but what i have heard Ven disappears i mean dies xemnas is probaly looking for his armor in the room of waking because in the game ven says to Terra "Erase me" i could be way off but im just telling u what ive been told what happens to ven

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Remember Nobodies have no hearts. Xemnas was the most emotionless of them all, only remembering anger and hate. As said before, his original name was Enigmatic Man. Xemnas will always be mysterious until the end of the series.
They have emotions, that is concluded when they are confirmed to be special. Why delve into the past. In the secret ending it show that Xehanort knew he was Terra all along.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
You guys are mistaking Master Xehanort for Terra. MX is in Terra's body. MX doesn't have Terra's memories, nor does he think of Ven and Aqua as friends. So even if Terranort or Xemnas got his memories back, he wouldn't want to help Ven and Aqua, because he isn't their friend. Terra is busy being a heart stuck inside his own armor.

State

Awards
And you are going to debunk the confirmed Terra and Xehanort in the body.

The what now? To my knowledge, Xehanort's heart is inside Terra's body and soul, while Terra's heart is inside his very own armor, which acts as a body.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Did you not see the secret ending. Terra and MX are in a constant argument inside the body of Terranort.

State

Awards
Did you not see the secret ending. Terra and MX are in a constant argument inside the body of Terranort.

Ah, MX must be arguing with Terra's soul, possibly meaning that the soul can have a mind of its own.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Who said they were inside Terra's body? They could be talking like how Roxas and Axel did after the fight Sora had with Roxas. As I recall, Axel wasn't in Sora's body and able to talk to Roxas in there.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I'm pretty sure it was an internal struggle in Terranort. I can't see any other reason why he would refer to the armor as "friend" and want to find Ven so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back