• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xemnas's heart= kingdom hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
this is a theory that had just occured to me while i was playing kingdom hearts again, fight after teh skyscraper battle with xemnas. he said that kingdom eharts cannot be complette without him and he without kingdom hearts.

i beleive that when the UEM (yes this is probably another UEM/xehenort connection theory) turned his keyblade into the orb which craeted kingdom hearts, i beleive taht the orb was indeed the UEM's heart. and since the orb made another transformation, into kingdom hearts, i beleive that xemnas was seeking his heart, but told all of hte other members that if they helped him create the kingdom hearts, they wuold too receive tehir hearts once again, that is why saix wondered why kingdom hearts never gave him is heart, because kingdom eharts was never going to get them their hearts back in the first place. i beleive that somone destroyed kingdom hearts, hte hearts of men, which was hte heart of the UEM, and xemnas had to reconsstruct it to regain his heart, and inturn his memories.

another theory that i have is that the UEM is the enbodyment of ALL the hatred in the hearts of men, or maybe it is just the UEM's heart which all of the evil in peoples hearts, not sure which. but i beleive that because xemnas had to gather hearts of men, and if my theory is plausable, then that must mean that the UEM was the embodyment of all hearts, not jsut darkness.

Phalinx

I'm sorry, but no one is strong nough to just create a KH on the spot.

And you can't use Organization XIII as a defense, as they spent a long time gathering hearts.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
hmm i don't think that's it but u do have apoint about how xemnas may have gotten them together still he thought that he would get his heart back

"So your hearts have lead you to obliteration.

Perhaps it doesn't pay to be to loyal to ones heart.

I'll be sure to remember that."

hmm i think i was a little off in the last part but thats the jist of it...i suppose

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
he said that kingdom eharts cannot be complette without him

Xemnas and the other Org members were gathering hearts. He was telling KH, that without his help, it would never be complete.

and he without kingdom hearts.

What did Xemnas want? To become whole. What makes up Kingdom Hearts? Hearts. Xemnas could not become whole unless he got a heart.

Bryantjj

Xemnas.Did.Not.Create.Kingdom Hearts!!!!! He said that he couldn't be complete without Kingdom Hearts because Kingdom Hearts was the tool to get his own Heart, thus making him complete. The reason he said Kingdom Hearts couldn't be complete without him could mean two things: He meant that Xemnas was collecting Hearts for Kingdom Hearts, thus making it sort of complete (though Kingdom Hearts can't really be completed, btw, who said it had to completed in the first place? It's prob already complete) or he meant that Xemnas was a Body and Soul, Kingdom Hearts is one giant Heart, in theory those elements would form one 'complete' being, but this cannot be done because Kingdom Hearts is much more than one simple Heart.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Xemnas.Did.Not.Create.Kingdom Hearts!!!!!

never said he did.

Kingdom Hearts is much more than one simple Heart.

which is why i said

UEM was the embodyment of all hearts

which means that the UEM's heart, which could be kingdom hearts, because of hte power that he showed to the knights, cuold be all of the hearts combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back