• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas's and Xigbar's elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmmm....actually Xigbar's element is time and it is confirmed a long time...some people go to wikipedia, edit and type their own words onto it....I don't know about Xemnas' element...I thought it was darkness?

Yoda_Mickey

I heard a while back, that Xemnas's element was darkness as Roxas's element was light. If not, then his element is probably twilight or something...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
No....Roxas element is light...it's confirmed....and Xemnas' element is darkness since he is called " The Seeker of Darkness ".

Attemisc

Heh, I was pretty sure Xigbar's element was gravity especially because during the fight he teleports around and shoots at you while levitating UP-SIDE DOWN!!!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
These new elements were confirmed in KH2 Ultimania. They're not fake or a mistake or anything.

Xemnas: Nothingness
Xigbar: Space
Xaldin: Wind
Vexen: Ice
Lexaeus: Earth
Zexion: Not listed in Ultimania
Saix: Moon
Axel: Flame
Demyx: Water
Luxord: Time
Marluxia: Flower
Larxene: Thunder
Roxas: Light

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Zexion's element is listed in the actual game as Shadow, as is Xemnas's as Darkness, Xigbar's as Time, and Luxord's as Illusion. However, in Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania, Xemnas's element is listed as Nothingness, Xigbar's as Space, and Luxord's as time. Zexion's isn't listed. This was all confirmed by Pazuzu of the KHU forums.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Wait...are you sure? Luxord's element is really illusion to the fact he turn Sora into a dice...Xigbar is time to the fact he can time warped himself and changed the platform in the battle at The World That Never Was.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually you are all wrong. Weird huh? According to the Ultima Guild (or how ever you spell it) the true elements are Nothingess (for Xenmas) and Space (for Xigbar) they even list Nature as Marluxias.

I just saw that VA beat me to it. Anyways... I'm not saying it's right but that is the official word. I personally don't agree but oh well? Xenmas kind of makes sense. In the final battle he seems to be pure twilight. His outfit a mixture of light and darkness.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
you would think that who ever controled time would just freeze sora and stab him in the heart and get the fight over and done with

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Zero Sora said:
you would think that who ever controled time would just freeze sora and stab him in the heart and get the fight over and done with

That would defeat the point of the game. There are a LOT of things that never make full sense. Like if the Organization Members can make themselves "ghost-like" in a sense that people can walk through them (sceen in Final Mix against Xenmas and during the scene where Axel kidnaps Kairi) why wouldn't they do this when they are about to get hit, so... you know... they don't?

Why don't they just attack Sora all at once. You have trouble beating them one at a time you think fighting 6 or so Organization members at once would be tough.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
MyInnerFred isn't entirely right. I'll just go ahead and post all of them as found in Ultimania.

Xemnas: 無 (mu) literal meaning: nothing, naught, nil, zero
Xigbar: 空間 (kuukan) literal meaning: space, room, airspace
Xaldin: 風 (kaze) literal meaning: wind, breeze
Vexen: 氷 (hi) literal meaning: ice, hail
Lexaeus: (tsuchi) literal meaning: earth, soil
Zexion: none given
Saix: 月 (tsuki) literal meaning: moon, month
Axel: 炎 (honoo) literal meaning: flame, blaze
Demyx: 水 (mizu) literal meaning: water
Luxord: 時 (toki) literal meaning: time, hour
Marluxia: 花 (hana) literal meaning: flower, petal
Larxene: 雷 (ikazuchi) literal meaning: thunder
Roxas: 光 (hikari) literal meaning: light

Those are all the elements taken from KH2 Ultimania. Though the final determinants will be what they have listed in the English game. And since I'm assuming they just translated everything from the game, they'll most likely list the elements found in the game (Darkness, Time, Shadow, Illusion) as opposed to the ones found in Ultimania (Nothingness, Space, Time).

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
If you want to see how Xigbar’s element is space, watch the boss fight. He stands upside down in midair, is able to warp the battlefield’s shape, and his strongest attack goes like this: He floats in midair like always, and summons up a bunch of tiny black holes, which fire thousands of blue bullets at you. Space actually is a cool element when he uses it. I still don’t see how Luxord uses time as his element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back