• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I get to the Final Form of Xemnas, and he has only 1 HP left. Then he does one last attack that sends red lasers everywhere. I hit the Triangle button as fast as i can but he still kills me. Any tips on how to get past that? Damnit, now i have to do all four forms again. :( and it took about 30Mins. XD

holaloha

You have to press triangle and X.

Triangle controls Riku, X controls Sora.

lol you were so close. after you tap X and triangle, you win the game...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Ahh shit. I probably sould take a break, and to some other mission in other worlds. His second form where you in the space ship thing is the hardest, his form right after that is long as hell. Man i really f*cked up.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Thanks for the help guys. Ill probably try again sometime next weak. Right now, after all that, im tired. If i need anymore help on one of his forms i'll come here and ask.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I figured out in a second when I need to press X and Triangle both at the same time when I saw Sora not moving at all and only Riku deflecting all the shot I was like, "What the?....*Presses X while pressing Triangle* Oh, okay! *Now rapidly presses X and Triangle.*

Make sure you have lots of energy, really good button smashing, thumb at the triangle, and the other thumb at the X. Button Smash it really good.
Then when you can't take it anymore, press pause, and take a break. Then whoop his ***.

keybaldemasterme said:
oooo i know that! you haveta push triangle and X repeatedly i mean rapidly! one mess up and it could cause a game over.
On proud mode it might, but on standard. It doesn't.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I heard that Final Form is good for taking out Xemnas's last Form. I might just head to Twilight Town and fight Nobodys untill i get it.
Also im at level 54, maybe i should level abit more also. Damnit, i cant believ i have to do all those f*ckin forms again...

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Counter Shock said:
I heard that Final Form is good for taking out Xemnas's last Form. I might just head to Twilight Town and fight Nobodys untill i get it.
Also im at level 54, maybe i should level abit more also. Damnit, i cant believ i have to do all those f*ckin forms again...

You must get final form. It's a must, never a recommendation.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Thanks guys, i beat him, and the game. He was actually pretty easy. Awesome ending. My journal is only 88% so i'll be trying to complete over the next few weeks to get that secret ending.

Kairiissocute

hey! by the way, do you notice how xemnas is ansem jumbled up without the x in it, just like roxas is sora mixed up without the x, just like xehanort is "No Heart" jumbled up without the x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back