• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotIt Memorized?

WHAT? i dont think you have you're information right. After KH 1 when sora impales himself with that dark keyblade that unlocks hearts, he not only releases Kairi's heart and loses his own, he creates a nobody, Roxas. Roxas takes on the form of Ventus because in Birth by Sleep, (spoiler) Ventus's heart was shattered and Xehanort dumps him on Destiny islands. Sora's young, or newborn heart, whichever, offers to combine itself with his heart so he can exist inside of him and not dissapear. This is why Sora inherits keyblade skills and Roxas looks the way he does. So anyway, KH 358/2 Days happens directly after KH1 and also at the same time as Chain of Memories. So that's when Roxas was awakened, and at the end of that game was captured by Riku so that he could use him to put together Sora's memories.DiZ meanwhile put him the virtual-reality Twilight Town where he instead remembers himself as a normal boy and uses a digital keyblade because DiZ allowed it when Axel and the nobodies got inside and interfiered. Sorry for the long explanation, but that is what i know about Roxas's appearence and such. Glad to help!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Welcome to the rest of your life. Read the FAQ, and enjoy your stay!

Wellze

When Roxas's Memory was cleaned, he didn't remember how to summon the KB either.

MX lost all his memory as well and therefore can't remember how to summon his KB

flurryflames

It s very interesting yet in KH 2 Xemnas has an armor knight form when you fight him in one of his forms. He uses Aerial Blades as a main weapon, but he may or may not know how to use a key blade. We may never know.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Box_ghost

This might belong is spoilers.... Yeah I'm pretty sure it does. Just make sure you put it in the right place next time.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The thing about that is that Xemnas is regaining memories from before his time as Apprentice Xehanort.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Because Xehanort couldn't wield. That, and he probably didn't have a heart inside of him.

He just didn't have access to the memories inside for him to wield like Roxas.

Roxas had no memories when he joined the Org; he wielded just because he could.

like what? I'm trying to figure this out so plz argue and show some vids if possible
In Days, he said something like, "So, sleep has taken you once again" to Roxas. It's most likely a Ven reference.

3022jo6.png

Last edited:

Box_ghost

like what? I'm trying to figure this out so plz argue and show some vids if possible

What ^ that guy said.
Xemnas calling Aqua's armor friend and the other one in the CoW. Possibly Aqua's LS?

Okay, so it's only implied. Makes my point no less valid.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In Days, he said something like, "So, sleep has taken you once again" to Roxas. It's most likely a Ven reference.

Ven slept at Radient Garden too

What ^ that guy said.
Xemnas calling Aqua's armor friend and the other one in the CoW. Possibly Aqua's LS?

Okay, so it's only implied. Makes my point no less valid.
only proves my point, why would Xehanort call her friend?

PS. I just want to point out that I took this (not the hiding keyblade thing but the identity) from the awsoem theory that someone posted a while ago

Box_ghost

Ven slept at Radient Garden too

only proves my point, why would Xehanort call her friend?

PS. I just want to point out that I took this (not the hiding keyblade thing but the identity) from the awsoem theory that someone posted a while ago

A. Sarcasm
B. Hint at memories returning.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Xemnas isn't Terra, however, Xemnas' motives are more like what Terra would do in a Xehanort sort of way.

we don't know that. I mean technicly it's Xemnas and not Terra bcs Terra had a heart and stuff but sense Xemnas is Terras body he might be his and only his (not MXs AXs) nobodie. Xemnas would then still in a way be Terra

Box_ghost

we don't know that. I mean technicly it's Xemnas and not Terra bcs Terra had a heart and stuff but sense Xemnas is Terras body he might be his and only his (not MXs AXs) nobodie. Xemnas would then still in a way be Terra

We do know that. It's what Nomura said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back