• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas the king of the knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

Did anyone notice in the final fights with Xemnas that he is wearing knights armor when he is sitting on the throne? This gives me prof enough to think of his connection with the knights was that he could have been their leader judging by the crown that he wears. Thats why the ES hates him so much because he betrayed them.

Djordjevic

in the new scene where he's talkin to (what looks like) a pile of armor.....that armor looks a lot like the armor he wore in that battle...maybe he just based his own armor on the armor of that of the knights.

Relik

It is the female's armor because you also see her keyblade there. So that part I disagree with in your theory, but after just beating Xemnas again recently I noticed the crown he was wearing and starting thinking the same thing that he (Xenahort) was once their leader.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Some of it probably was the FS's armor, but remember Xemnas obtained some of his powers from Kingdom Hearts so that is also probably a reason why he looks like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back