• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas IS Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I actually enjoy Nomura's way of hinting, and even stating fact and making it seem like a big puzzle by itself XD Or his deceptive laughter when asked some questions

diamnd234

Re: Xemnas IS Terra?yes indeed

Truthly,When Xehanort took over Terra, Terra's heart tried to take back control of his body. Xehanort tried to remove Terra's heart, messed up, and locked both hearts from controlling the body. Then the amnesiac Terra-Xehanort became Ansem the Wise's apprentice.

Terra-Xehanort became a Heartless willingly, for the power of darkness and because he sought knowledge,this heartless went off and named himself Ansem
9k=

,because of this a nobody was formed from both Terra and Xehanort,Xemnas,that is why he has both Terra and Xehanort's memories
Z

,also......Sora destroys Ansem(leader of heartless)in KH1,then he destroys Xemnas(leader of nobodies)in KH2,but when you desrtoy both halfs it comes back into a whole,just like Lea(Axel),

Z

so since Sora destroyed both halfs,it will come to be Terra-Xehanort,most likely you'll be fighting him in KH3....Hope this helped suscribe to me on youtube DiamondGamin - YouTube ohh yea almost forgot a little sneak peek to you gamers
2Q==

LEA(axel)holds a keyblade ive had all kh games and i can tell you if you havent played it yet on 3DS you need to i highly reccomend it to everyone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back