• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas IS Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMSORA

so we know Xehanort/AX/Terranort contains

BODY: Terra
HEART: Terra, Eraqus, and MX
SOUL: im guessing MX and/or Eraqus and/or nothing, because we know that Terra's soul is in LS

anyway. we also know that

body = heart + body + soul
nobody = body + soul
heartless= heart (i know, a heartless is a heart and a nobody is a body. WTF nomura?)

Terranort = heart(terra, MX, Eraqus) + body (Terra) + soul (which i will exclude from the rest of this due to not having a full understanding

so when Terranort was split during those experiments...

heart (terra, MX, Eraqus) = ansem SOD

body (Terra) = xemnas

lets look at xemnas first. i would think that since xemnas is solely Terra's body, when xehanort split, the body would simply become terra's body again. i dont understand why it made xemnas. however there is more.

then, when XH was formed, he was a mish-mosh of hearts. i however dont believe he contained terra's heart. just like when sora formed roxas, an extra heart inside of him left and joined with the body.

so i believe that terra's heart found its way into xemnas (terra's body). i think terra's heart would go to terra's body sooner then XH or Eraqus because that heart was once with that body, and is attracted to it, or something like that. therefore...

xemnas = terra heart + terra body

xemnas = terra?

i would think when terra's heart and terra's body join back up, terra would be reformed as he was when he was split. i would thing terranort's nobody (not really) would simply be terra, minus the soul in LS. so this says that xemnas has a heart, and that he IS terra. why doesn't he look like terra though? he kinda does, just older and with longer hair.

i know the experiments took place a year after BBS, and that he couldnt age that much in a year, and nobodies dont age. but xemnas isnt really a nobody, he is like roxas. he has a heart, and a body, so he can age.

basically my theory: XEMNAS IS AN AGED TERRA WHO LOST HIS MEMORIES

so XH is MX heart + Eraqus. we dont really know much about eraqus heart. i guess MX heart can explain why XH has the same clothes (without the shirt) as MX, and why he has an obsession with darkness. maybe eraqus' heart is what is keeping him from looking old?

this whole thing could also explain why xemnas shows terra-like tendencies, while XH does not. (so, sleep has taken you yet again. it has been a long time my friend)

anyway, that's my theory. any thoughts?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
so we know Xehanort/AX/Terranort contains

BODY: Terra
HEART: Terra, Eraqus, and MX
SOUL: im guessing MX and/or Eraqus and/or nothing, because we know that Terra's soul is in LS

I'd just like to point out that LS doesn't have Terra's soul.

An LS is made of the emotions and thoughts of the person at the time of it's creation. It is technically the mind you could say.....Xehanort did.

Xehanort said:
"Your body submits, your heart succumbs, so why does your mind resist!"

And with your theory....I'm just not buying it.

It's been said that Riku may have something of Terra inside him, and most would like to speculate it is his heart, since Riku had Ansem SoD within him, and it has not yet been said how Terra, Eraqus, and MX were divided up when AX killed himself and made Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Which is supposed to be explained in the next game I believe.

so XH is MX heart + Eraqus. we dont really know much about eraqus heart. i guess MX heart can explain why XH has the same clothes (without the shirt) as MX, and why he has an obsession with darkness. maybe eraqus' heart is what is keeping him from looking old?

Eraqus is pretty old himself...he looked much older than 30 by my book, and that's how old Xemnas was said to be around. I don't see Ansem SoD being any older or younger, so I don't see how Eraqus' heart would make him look younger.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
According to your theory, and just in general. The reason why the XH looks the way it does and "young" is because that's how the apprentice Xehanort did look, or similar to it. Eraqus would have nothing to do with that.

Arkrend

then, when XH was formed, he was a mish-mosh of hearts. i however dont believe he contained terra's heart. just like when sora formed roxas, an extra heart inside of him left and joined with the body.

Sadly this is the flaw in you theory. Terra's heart did not go to sleep like Ven's heart. Ven's heart didn't join Sora's Heartless, because Ven could not leave Sora's body.

Ven lacked darkness, and he couldn't survived without Sora, so he remained in Sora's body.

Terra's heart doesn't have this issue.

Theoretically, Terra's heart would go to the same place MX and Eraqus' would go if darkness took control. Terra's heart isn't damaged like Ven's so there's nothing keeping him inside of the body.

Ansem Seeker of Darkness should be Terra's heart + Master Xehanort's heart + Eraqus' sleeping heart. Master Xehanort is the one in control so Terra can't do anything to fight back.

Xemnas is the body of Terra while under Master Xehanort's control. I get the feeling we won't be able to figure out why Xemnas looks older, because that might be one of the retcons coming in DDD. It's possible Xemnas looks older, because he is a body who possess memories of two heart, and that caused him to have the appearance that looks like a midway point between those hearts.

I get the feeling Terra's heart was actually inside Riku.

Ansem Seeker of Darknes inserted himself within Riku's body during Kingdom Hearts. This should mean that, momentarily, Riku had Terra, Master Xehanort, and Eraqus' hearts within him. At the end of Kingdom Hearts II, Riku had all traces of Ansem Seeker of Darkness removed from him.

It is possible that Terra's heart is actually drifting in the Realm of Sleep, and that only Master Xehanort's heart managed to reunite with his body.

Remember that Traverse Town is in the Realm of Sleep even though it is no different than Apprentice Xehanort. Traverse Town is a combination of different hearts, and when it was separated the heart of that world entered sleep.

Apprentice Xehanort should be no different.

Even if all three hearts were removed, Apprentice Xehanort should follow the same logic as Traverse Town.

When a combined heart is separated the memory of what was when it was whole should go to the Realm of Sleep, but the originals should also return. That is if the three hearts were separated during Kingdom Hearts II.

I assuming they did, because Master Xehanort is his old self while Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas still exist. I assuming their existence has something to do with what happens when a combined heart goes to sleep.

Of course none of this is going to make sense until we learn what the new retcons are.

- Xemnas' age.
- How multiple Xehanorts can exist at once.
- Why Isa is young again, but Lea is an adult. (Sai'x had the appearance of an adult, but Nobodies don't age. When he returned he is young again. Are there two Isas?)
- etc.
- etc.

I imagine the retcons in DDD will be similar to Birth By Sleep.

When we first saw the secret ending there were two things we had to assume.

- Somehow Roxas was fighting with these two strangers even though he is supposed to be with Sora
- One of those strangers must have been Xehanort, but he has different hair and eye color. Also his armor called the old man Xehanort. That mean Xehanort somehow put his heart in one of the strangers bodies.

There was no way we could have predicted the stuff in Birth By Sleep until we saw the intro and ending.

How is Roxas in the past?

Because it isn't Roxas. It's Ven. We now know that the dominant heart in a body is what decides the appearance.

etc.

I get the feeling none of our theories will even be close unless we start thinking outside of current canon.

IAMSORA

I'd just like to point out that LS doesn't have Terra's soul.

i thought he did, but what you said makes sense. i still dont see how this effects my theory in general. if anything it strengthens it. if terra's soul is not in LS, then it is prob in xemnas, along with terras body and heart. this means that xemnas has all the parts of terra, kinda making him terra.

it has not yet been said how Terra, Eraqus, and MX were divided up when AX killed himself and made Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Which is supposed to be explained in the next game I believe.

well, i guess we'll see

IAMSORA

Of course none of this is going to make sense until we learn what the new retcons are.

I imagine the retcons in DDD will be similar to Birth By Sleep.

There was no way we could have predicted the stuff in Birth By Sleep until we saw the intro and ending.

I get the feeling none of our theories will even be close unless we start thinking outside of current canon.

yea, i guess we gotta wait and see. i still kinda like my theory though, even if terra's heart is in riku or XH, xemnas is still terra's body, and probably soul. so he kinda is (mostly) an aged terra.

EDIT: accidentally double posted. how do i delete the second one?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
if terra's soul is not in LS, then it is prob in xemnas, along with terras body and heart. this means that xemnas has all the parts of terra, kinda making him terra.
well, i guess we'll see

Maybe then. What if they did pull some ish like that on us.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
And with what you are saying about how Xemnas has aged....Namine aged too. She did not have her respective heart, being Kairi's.

What it seems to be, is as long as the heart to the body is still active (ie. awake), then the body will continue to age along with the heart.
If the heart is asleep, like Ven's, there's no way his body nor Roxas would age due to him. It's because Sora's heart aged through the year, that there is a difference seen in Roxas' height.

Same goes for Namine, Kairi had her heart at the same time that Namine existed, Kairi's heart grew, so did Namine. Though Namine was made from Sora's body and soul, the same thing I said for Roxas could also apply to Namine as well.
It took both Sora's and Kairi's heart aging to show an effect on Namine. Thus in her growth.

Now for Xemnas, this would mean that his heart is still active and not asleep. And going by it is Terra's heart, since he most resembles him, it would make most sense for Terra's heart to be with Riku. Not Xemnas. There was the hint that Xemnas could have used a Keyblade, but at this point, there is nothing suggesting he had a specific heart to do that.

It could've been like Roxas' situation, in which he was using Sora's Keyblade throughout Days until Xion died, which allowed access to Ven's.
Meaning that since Riku wouldn't be using Terra's Keyblade, that Xemnas could have. He may have just not known it, or didn't want to.

But anyways, the same situation would go down for Xemnas as happened with Roxas and Namine. Though this would not explain the 10 year gap in age from a 20-year old Terranort to a 30-year old Xemnas, it would suffice for at least one year in change.

Now with what you suggested, that Eraqus' heart was within Ansem SoD, which made him look younger....I would believe the opposite for Xemnas.
Saying that since Terra housed Eraqus' heart at the end of BBS, maybe he still had, meaning it's with Riku too, or Xemnas obtained his heart through the split. This would mean that Xemnas couldn't use Eraqus' Keyblade because Aqua is currently using it.

But then, saying Xemnas has Eraqus' heart would mean it would alter his age, to a point in which he would appear older. At the least, Eraqus is probably in mid to late 40's. It is said that Xemnas looks to be around 30, meaning he could be a little older than 30. At the most I would say 35-37.

Pretty much, if you say that Xemnas has all the parts of Terra inside him. Including heart, body, soul...everything that makes the original Somebody, than he isn't a Nobody. Not even a Special Nobody, he is a Somebody, which he isn't.

IAMSORA

Now for Xemnas, this would mean that his heart is still active and not asleep. And going by it is Terra's heart, since he most resembles him, it would make most sense for Terra's heart to be with Riku. Not Xemnas.

wait what?

xemnas has an active heart. terra has an active heart. xemnas has terra's body. xemnas resembles terra.

to me, these are all signs that terra's heart is with xemnas. i dont really see how riku is in the picture here

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
What if the guardian and Eraqus are related. I don't get how Eraqus is even possibly with any of them, I thought Terra $$$ked him up and he died "or whatever happens in the KHuniverse" but not go/ or be with Terra or Xehanort.

IAMSORA

What if the guardian and Eraqus are related. I don't get how Eraqus is even possibly with any of them, I thought Terra $$$ked him up and he died "or whatever happens in the KHuniverse" but not go/ or be with Terra or Xehanort.

well in blank points, it is established that terra has "the heart of another" and then xehanort says "eraqus, you sly fox" so yeah. eraqus is with terra, or his heart at least.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
wait what?

xemnas has an active heart. terra has an active heart. xemnas has terra's body. xemnas resembles terra.

to me, these are all signs that terra's heart is with xemnas. i dont really see how riku is in the picture here

I'm still going off by the statement that it's been said that Riku has something of Terra inside him. I'm one of the ones who say it's Terra's heart inside Riku.

And Xemnas would most resemble Terra not because of the heart, but since it's AX body. And AX's body is Terra's body. That's really why Xemnas looks so much like Terra.

Also, the examples of Kairi and Sora...they aren't Heartless. The other Org. Members don't age, because they're hearts became Heartless.

If Terra's went to Ansem SoD, then by this logic Xemnas shouldn't age. No one is saying that, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

And the only examples of the Nobody of the person aging, is when the person is still alive, not a Heartless, and are in use of their respective heart.
There's no example showing when the Nobody has it's original heart it still ages. Not yet at least, if Xemnas does in the end have Terra's heart, I will flush everything I said down the toilet.

But what I'm really trying to get at, is that Xemnas looks like Terra, due to Xemnas being Terra's body. And it's been said that Riku has something of Terra, which most like to speculate (I am one of them) to be his heart. Saying that Riku has Terra's heart inside him.

IAMSORA

I'm still going off by the statement that it's been said that Riku has something of Terra inside him. I'm one of the ones who say it's Terra's heart inside Riku.

im not sure why people think this. there is nothing (that i know of) to back this up. the only riku-terra connection is the keyblade inheritance.

And Xemnas would most resemble Terra not because of the heart, but since it's AX body. And AX's body is Terra's body. That's really why Xemnas looks so much like Terra.

here's your flaw, assuming we are agreeing that xemnas DOES resemble terra. it has been established that the HEART mainly determines what a person looks like. look at roxas. sora's body (and soul) and ven's heart. looks like ven. so if you agree that xemnas looks like terra, its not because of the body. also, when MX heart went into Terra, it changed terra's appearence, slightly.

If Terra's went to Ansem SoD, then by this logic Xemnas shouldn't age. No one is saying that, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

yea, noone is saying that. i think xemnas, u think riku. no Ansem SoD.

if Xemnas does in the end have Terra's heart, I will flush everything I said down the toilet.

i would really love u to throw your computer in the toilet. or print out ur posts, and flush them, stuffing ur toilet.

But what I'm really trying to get at, is that Xemnas looks like Terra, due to Xemnas being Terra's body.

but the heart does that, not the body. sora, ven, roxas...

And it's been said that Riku has something of Terra

yea, his keyblade

Saying that Riku has Terra's heart inside him.
please tell me when this couldve happened? i dont see it

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
im not sure why people think this. there is nothing (that i know of) to back this up. the only riku-terra connection is the keyblade inheritance.

yea, his keyblade

please tell me when this couldve happened? i dont see it
Well for starters, when was it EVER stated Xemnas had a heart? It's possible but there's been no confirmation.

And responding to the quote, it's possible Riku has Terra's heart because it's been hinted at and XH (which could possibly be Terra's heart,) was inside him at one point or another.

And no, Riku does not have Terra's Keyblade. The Keyblade Inheritence Ceremony passes on the ability but as we saw with Kairi in KH2, you need to aquire it yourself (she only used Destiny's Embrace. It wasn't hers)

IAMSORA

Well for starters, when was it EVER stated Xemnas had a heart? It's possible but there's been no confirmation.

it wasnt, but it has been speculated on. i believe it would make sense and explain a few things as i said in my earlier posts.

And responding to the quote, it's possible Riku has Terra's heart because it's been hinted at

when was this?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah and I don't think Riku and Terra are connected in that way. Riku doesn't have to be related to Terra in that way for him to be who he is. Sure and yes that he's very comparable to his character in some ways, but Riku is ultimately the "successful" Terra if you will. Terra messed up with his darkness, and Riku has managed and controlled it. It's as though they had a similar path ahead of them, but Riku succeeded unlike Terra.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
when was this?
-- In "KHI", the robed man, Ansem the Wise's apprentice Xehanort's Heartless (the body of Xehanort's Heartless before he inhabited Riku's body), appeared on the Destiny Islands. Is this because it was Master Xehanort's homeworld?

Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously. In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story* after this one.

-- Is that to say that there's a possibility that within Xehanort's Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku's heart, there might remain something of Terra...?

Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story,* so everyone please use your imagination.
(BBS Plot Mysteries Interview)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I like the idea of Xemnas=Terra, but the facts to back it up and everything wasn't very good for all the reasons stated above.

Xking

Well i cant say much about the Terra is Xehanort thing but here is something i remember in KHIIFM u see a hooded Figure moving downstairs in going into a prison Cell and once he get to the end ull see Aqua's armor which was used to save Terranort when he was falling into the world of darkness, now once the figure sits down he says something that will get u to think is that part Terra? this is what he says "It''s been a long time my friend..." and after that i kinda get the idea that that part might have been terra talkin or it might have been Xehanort

[video=youtube;8FCTPZ1qjBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FCTPZ1qjBE[/video]

KevVentus

I like the idea of Xemnas being affiliated with Terra (talking to Aqua's armor, looking for Ven) and Ansem SoD with MX (Same outfit, going back to DESTINY ISLANDS), but I haven't seen any evidence suggesting Xemnas had any heart-like qualities. He was just pure mean, whereas Roxas had real emotions.

It's been somewhat suggested since Sora and Xehanort are often compared with each other as the only two beings to return from Heartless form, and the key ingredient seems to be having a few extra hearts lying around. I'd like more support though...

Also, is Eraqus' heart confirmed to be inside Terra? Or was Terra's heart just "touched" by Eraqus (as in giving him some sort of light to fend off MX)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back