• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas is a "special Nobody"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Burble

"Moreover, when Sora himself was changed into a heartless he was purified by Kairi. In order for Sora to be revived without following the essential course, the special way Roxas and Namine were born from these types, special Nobodies ended up being left behind. Still, I get the feeling from the story so far that Xemnas might also be a special Nobody."

- Secret Interveiw Part IX

Interesting. What dose he mean by that? Could Xemnas have been born in a similar way as Roxas and Namine or is he special because he remembers who he was after Ansem the Wise found him? What do you guys think? How do you think he might be a special Nobody?

EtherealEclipse

Since Kairi had a pure/strong hearted heart, her heart remained in the realm of light, therefor haveing NO heartless. Sora did turned into a heartless but Kairi turned him back (and not long after Sora turned into a heartless). Explaining why Naminé and Roxas are special.. So, it is possibly the other way arround with Xehanort, he supposedly had a Evil/dark heart (for he chose to split himself in two). Thus making his heartless and nobody, stronger (just a thought)...

Last edited:

Tayloor

Just a strong heart is required to become a Nobody, not a pure heart. Xehanort did not have a pure heart, hence all of his dark actions, such as the betrayal of his mentor, Ansem the Wise (DiZ), and the gambling of his own heart for power.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Scuse me.

DUH.

Who didn't know this, anyone? Did anybody think that Xemnas was a normal nobody, I mean other than the fact his heartless was not normal?

Mr_Burble

Scuse me.

DUH.

Who didn't know this, anyone? Did anybody think that Xemnas was a normal nobody, I mean other than the fact his heartless was not normal?

Well, we don't know much about what happened to the other Org members heartless or that they were normal or not. >.>

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. It's kinda obvious that Xemnas is more special than the others. He's the strongest Nobody. The Heartless was the strogest Heartless. Xehanort's heart was basicly pure evil. (Which is why "Ansem" was not a normal Heartless, but more like Kairi. She didn't become a heartless due to pure light. Maybe his because it was pure darkness. "Ansem" needed a host in order to fight. Meaning, "Ansem" really wasn't a heartless, but a heart.) And people who only become hearts are either pure light (princesses) or pure dark (Ansem). Anyways, yeah. Also, Xemans died twice in Kingdom Hearts. First, after the first armored Xemnas fight (where everyone leaves) and the second after his final form. If that isn't special, then I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back