• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas Final

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kereton Arindale

Let's make my 50th post a good one.

Use reversal at the beginning and try to hit him as much as possible. Make good use of Curaga and Hi-potions if needed, because he can smack you around if you aren't prepared.

*SPOILERS* Do not read if you don't want to be spoiled...since I haven't figured out how to hide text yet for spoilers

Using Riku: Take it nice and slow. Take a step and dark aura the Xemnas that uses the shield to knock you away. If you run too far he'll knock you back a few times before you can regain your footing. You should get to Sora rather quickly and save him using this technique.

Surrounded by lasers thing: Mash X and Triangle at the same time until it ends...plain and simple. Then you get a cool cutscene and Xemnas has a sliver of health left AND he is stunned. Finish him off.

I say be around level 70 with Ultima Keyblade for a rather easy battle. I was 99 and I still had to use Curaga a couple times.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
This is such an easy battle. I beat him on 50 with Oblivion. All you have to do is block his attacks and when you get to the insanely hard part where it shoots for about 2 min, press triangle and x really fast in that order.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hah I beat him at lvl 48 with the oblivion. Just press triangle WHENEVER you get the chance. Make sure you dodge his sword attack, those really screw you up.

BULLETPROOF

he was decently hard i beat him on third try he is really hard just took me 2 tries to figure out what to do when you play as riku, the ending part where you have to button mash triangle and x buttons was really cool too

Eunit304

I beat him on the 2nd try at lvl 42 with the Oblivion. To beat the Riku part I somehow got the other Xemnas to push me at Sora. I just used eternal session on him and ran when my mp was restoring

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I beat him on the first try at level 48 and dont sweat the part when he shoots the like 4 billion things at you, you can make it the easiest part of the battle if you do what KH Player said. And when he like attakcs you and it makes you go up in the air, just keep pressing triangle becuase he will just keep attacking you and you need to reverse his attacks.

Heart of Darknes

I beat him at level 48 too, the hardest part is when you have to press x and triangle at the same time for forever. That gave me a hand cramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back