• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas could have made the X-blade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsora

ok in kingdom hearts 358/2days I think xemnas could possibly use xion and roxas to make the x blade what do you think

Master Ultima

Awards
Re: xemmnas could of made the x balde?

You would need more then one person of light and more then one person of darkness to forge the x blade.

nxtgarnett5

Well correct me if I'm wrong but you need a pure light and a pure darkness to create the X blade, and the only reason MX was able to attempt it was because he pulled all the darkness out of Ven to create Vanitas. I am not sure if Xemnas would have been able to do the same thing to either Roxas or Xion

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
No, he couldn't use them at all. On top of the pure heart of light + pure heart of darkness thing being an incomplete formula, it's questionable how far along their hearts were as it seems they're budding. They're growing hearts, but I think it's sort of left in the air how much they've grown.

Lester811

Nope I think that his plans were at the time for what he thought was gonna be his endgame

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think Xemnas could have made the X-blade. First, as Ruran pointed out, they were both starting to grow hearts and wouldn't be suitable to attempt to make it. Second, neither one of them were close to being pure darkness, which one of them would have had to be.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't think Xemnas could have made the X-blade. First, as Ruran pointed out, they were both starting to grow hearts and wouldn't be suitable to attempt to make it. Second, neither one of them were close to being pure darkness, which one of them would have had to be.

None of them was pure light either.
There exist only eight pure light hearts, one of them made artificially.
Roxas may have carried Ven's heart within him, but that one was heavily damaged and asleep/out of the picture and thus unusable.

Then there's to keep in mind that the BBS-method is actually flawed and results only in a brittle, partly-build X-blade that holds only 2/20 pieces of the whole.

And, while it is portrayed as such so far, we cannot be really sure that the 7/13-variant is the fully correct one either. Until DDD came out, the BBS-variant was portrayed as the correct one too and if Xehanort was mistaken once, he may be mistaken again.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
No he couldn't. You need a pure of light and pure of darkness heart to make the X-blade. As stated above, neither of them were either pure light or pure darkness.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It wouldn't have worked since Roxas and Xion were not of pure Light and Darkness. Like Sephiroth stated, the BBS method is very flawed and we can't even be sure the whole 7 GoL vs. 13 SoD thing will work all that well either.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
And, while it is portrayed as such so far, we cannot be really sure that the 7/13-variant is the fully correct one either. Until DDD came out, the BBS-variant was portrayed as the correct one too and if Xehanort was mistaken once, he may be mistaken again.

That's actually a good point. MX was so sure in BBS but that didn't work so the method in DDD could be just as flawed.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's actually a good point. MX was so sure in BBS but that didn't work so the method in DDD could be just as flawed.

It is very much possible indeed. MX knew in BBS his way wasn't exactly the right way but he done it anyway in haste but even still his current longer term method could fail just as bad.
Especially if all the 7 GoL & 13 seekers are, are just substitutes for the shards.

It's never been exactly explained how people could fill in for the shards or if they house them and don't know it or if the shards will gather when the necessary lights and darks clash.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
It is very much possible indeed. MX knew in BBS his way wasn't exactly the right way but he done it anyway in haste but even still his current longer term method could fail just as bad.
Especially if all the 7 GoL & 13 seekers are, are just substitutes for the shards.

It's never been exactly explained how people could fill in for the shards or if they house them and don't know it or if the shards will gather when the necessary lights and darks clash.

There is also the fact that we don't know if there are any requirements to be one of the lights or darknesses (right? I'm not mistaken in thinking that right?). If one of those 20 isn't suitable then the plan would get delayed wouldn't it?

Gram

Banned
Awards
There is also the fact that we don't know if there are any requirements to be one of the lights or darknesses (right? I'm not mistaken in thinking that right?).
Correct. We have no idea what makes one a light or a dark and Nomura is keeping it that way on purpose. Even the largely thought that you need to be a keyblade wielder isn't a fact, just an assumption.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Correct. We have no idea what makes one a light or a dark and Nomura is keeping it that way on purpose. Even the largely thought that you need to be a keyblade wielder isn't a fact, just an assumption.

Oh being a Keyblade wielder is an assumption as well? That adds more mystery. Do you think MX knows what the requirements are? I would think that he does or else he wouldn't be so sure that the 20 will meet.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh being a Keyblade wielder is an assumption as well? That adds more mystery. Do you think MX knows what the requirements are? I would think that he does or else he wouldn't be so sure that the 20 will meet.

If he wants to make another one, I think he would have to know what it takes to create another X-Blade.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Trial of elimination then. He's just going to have to recalculate his calibrations. Lol I'm making him sound like Garrus from Mass Effect. XD

NeoshadowXC

I see what you're getting at, but though Roxas and Xion were two halves of a whole (two halves of a half, really), she was not extracted from the darkness in Roxas's heart.

Anthony12KH

Well, if thats the case, he could have used her for that plan, but he used her for something else. But then again, we dont know the extent of how much Xemnas remembers from the memories he's already using from Terra and MX.

davidXIIIaxel

Well, if thats the case, he could have used her for that plan, but he used her for something else. But then again, we dont know the extent of how much Xemnas remembers from the memories he's already using from Terra and MX.
especially when ansem had been the one to wake up in xehanorts body in the beginning of DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back