• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas Chamber Scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

I've heard someone saying that the scene where Aqua meets Terra and Xehanort might've happened at the same time of when Xemnas goes back into the Chamber and calls Aqua's Armor "friend".

The thing is, I'm not sure whether that Xemnas scene is a flashback or happens during KH II's real time. Thoughts? Or possibly, a confirmation?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

As far as I know that scene happens during the present of KH 2, specifically during the attack of the Heartless army where Xemnas uses the commotion as a distraction to travel to the chamber, so it's not the scene corresponding with 0.2.

The corresponding scene to 0.2 where Xemnas (who appears to Aqua as Terra-Xehanort because she doesn't know what Xemnas looks like) contacts Aqua happens during the flashbacks shown in KH 2 when first Vexen searches for Xemnas and is told by Zexion that he's in the chamber and later Xigbar talks with Zexion, speaking about the whole "second chamber"-deal and that Xaldin and him just recruited Number XI for their Organisation, a scene which I would say happens somewhere during KH 1 as Larxene isn't yet an Organisation member and Zexion speaks about needing even more members when they want to take Castle Oblivion as a secondary base.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

As far as I know that scene happens during the present of KH 2, specifically during the attack of the Heartless army where Xemnas uses the commotion as a distraction to travel to the chamber, so it's not the scene corresponding with 0.2.

The corresponding scene to 0.2 where Xemnas (who appears to Aqua as Terra-Xehanort because she doesn't know what Xemnas looks like) contacts Aqua happens during the flashbacks shown in KH 2 when first Vexen searches for Xemnas and is told by Zexion that he's in the chamber and later Xigbar talks with Zexion, speaking about the whole "second chamber"-deal and that Xaldin and him just recruited Number XI for their Organisation, a scene which I would say happens somewhere during KH 1 as Larxene isn't yet an Organisation member and Zexion speaks about needing even more members when they want to take Castle Oblivion as a secondary base.

I see. Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured too. Thanks!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The corresponding scene to 0.2 where Xemnas (who appears to Aqua as Terra-Xehanort because she doesn't know what Xemnas looks like) contacts Aqua
Technically, we do not know that is Xemnas (the 0.2 equivalent of the journal simply refers to him as Xehanort)
nor do we know that Xehanort using Terra in that scene is connected to the Chamber of Repose.

At this point, it's still just fan guessing.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I always thought the Xemnas scene happened before the game, and that the Xigbar scene where he describes them finding a "mar-something" for the organization happened at the same time as that. So, yeah, I guess it could be :) Xemnas was certainly around researching during Kingdom Hearts, so I don't doubt that at all :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Technically, we do not know that is Xemnas (the 0.2 equivalent of the journal simply refers to him as Xehanort)
nor do we know that Xehanort using Terra in that scene is connected to the Chamber of Repose.

At this point, it's still just fan guessing.

Of course, strictly spoken you're correct on that one.

I've simply forgotten to add the "while not confirmed, the most logical interpretation would be"-part in my previous post as it does not take much extrapolation and dot-connecting to see it as the most logical explanation.

Since it takes place in the fallen Enchanted Dominion/Castle of Dreams/Dwarf Woodlands, we do know that the corresponding timeline in the Realm of Light is either shortly before or during KH 1 and since Ansem SoD is the one responsible for the worlds falling we can deduce from this that Ansem SoD and Xemnas are currently the "active" Norts with Terra-Xehanort no more being a thing at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back