• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas' Black Robe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Notice how Young Xehanort, Master Xehanort and Ansem Seeker of Darkness are dressed similar. We haven't seen Xemnas underneath the robe. Now ladies calm down...lol. I understand that the clothe are probably something similar to the other three. Now I'm kind of curious of his version of the Xehanort's clothe. I bet some of you thought about that, should be interesting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Notice how Young Xehanort, Master Xehanort and Ansem Seeker of Darkness are dressed similar. We haven't seen Xemnas underneath the robe. Now ladies calm down...lol. I understand that the clothe are probably something similar to the other three. Now I'm kind of curious of his version of the Xehanort's clothe. I bet some of you thought about that, should be interesting.

He probably wears nothing but pants. Like Sephiroth or Ansem SoD. All the good villains go shirtless.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
They all look good with the black robe. Even I look good with it. But look...

Young Xehanort's looks in a youthful matter.

YoungMasterXehanort.png

Master Xehanort's

20110504232348%21Master_Xehanort.png

Ansem Seeker of Darkness

Ansem%2C_Seeker_of_Darkness.png

Xemnas

????

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I assume he's either shirtless underneath because sexiness, or he's still wearing the clothes from when he was an apprentice.
This does make me think something, Nobodies have their emblem somewhere on them so I presume even those who retain their original form have it on them as well. Now I want a shirtless Xemnas just cuz I want to see if he has one.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
A couple of you guys mentioned "probably his Lab coat", wouldn't Ansem Seeker of Darkness would have his own as well? lol

@Fudgemint: Definitely, just like Ansem has his Heartless emblem on him.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
A couple of you guys mentioned "probably his Lab coat", wouldn't Ansem Seeker of Darkness would have his own as well? lol

@Fudgemint: Definitely, just like Ansem has his Heartless emblem on him.

Ansem is not a normal heartless for one as he retains human intelligence. Also the heartless is formed from the heart (obviously) so he's formed from mostly Master Xehanort because it's him in control as opposed to Terra. The clothes must come with the heart, just like Roxas in Ventus's clothes minus armour.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Ansem is not a normal heartless for one as he retains human intelligence. Also the heartless is formed from the heart (obviously) so he's formed from mostly Master Xehanort because it's him in control as opposed to Terra. The clothes must come with the heart, just like Roxas in Ventus's clothes minus armour.

But Roxas is a Nobody. So Xemnas does have something similar to what Master Xehanort wears.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I concur with the notion that Xemnas possibly wears the labcoat beneath the black coat. Other than that, it's possible he's wearing Terra's clothing, too. I also agree with the notion that he may very well have a shirt similar to that of YX, MX and Ansem SoD, or is just plain shirtless.
A bit weird centering a discussion about how Xemnas may look coat-less, lol, but still an interesting observation, nonetheless (we've seen every iteration of Xehanort without the black coat on, 'cept Xemnas, the Nobody version of Xehanort).

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I would not have thought of this but interesting observations.

Good eye. It looks like he has the black pants on as well. So that means he is either shirtless or Xemnas is wearing two coats. xD

lol @ coatception xxDD a coat inside a coat, it's like darkness inside darkness.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm right! look at the boots:

250px-Xemnas_KHD.png

All the Organization members wear those pants and boots save the females and Roxas. (Larxene & Xion wear boot-heels and Roxas sneakers)
Even the members of Xehanorts new org all wear them so I wouldn't hold to true to it. And if you notice even MX has the same pants & boots.

Organization_XIII_KHD.png

Personally I think he's just got a shirt or maybe even nothing under the coat. gonna lead towards the latter cause Mansex

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wow, they actually did think of the Organization XIII being hosts for Xehanort in advance! Every member is wearing those Xehanort-style boots, which means that he was just waiting for them to become him...

And I think Xemnas is just wearing a black body suit under the coat.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wow, they actually did think of the Organization XIII being hosts for Xehanort in advance! Every member is wearing those Xehanort-style boots, which means that he was just waiting for them to become him...

I'd bet it's likely the opposite. In order to show the connection, MX was given Ansem's outfit, MX was shown using the coat all org now use, etc.
Things were added to newer characters as it went to show their connections rather than the opposite of being preplanned that far.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
All the Organization members wear those pants and boots save the females and Roxas. (Larxene & Xion wear boot-heels and Roxas sneakers)
Even the members of Xehanorts new org all wear them so I wouldn't hold to true to it. And if you notice even MX has the same pants & boots.

Organization_XIII_KHD.png

Personally I think he's just got a shirt or maybe even nothing under the coat. gonna lead towards the latter cause Mansex

I already pointed that out...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back