• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas-Bad or Good

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

ok, correct me if im wrong, but Xemnas only wants kingdom heartws so he can get a heart right? so that doesnt really count as being bad or wrong... does it? i havent played kh2 for a long time, so please just help me refresh my memory.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, it wasn't really why, it was how.

Him and the organization were killin' people with the heartless just to get their hearts. Xemnas wasn't really after his own heart either, he was more into the power side {like his twin, Ansem SoD}.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He wanted Kingdom Hearts for more than just having a Heart, but for power as well.

One of the secret reports in Days tells you that.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Xemnas's main objective was power and a new world which he could rule over, not so much regaining a heart. And like Tenyasyugan pointed out, the methods he used to achieve his aims are evil. Most of the Organization members are misguided, but Xemnas is evil.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Xemnas is like bad. He wanted it for power to create a world in his own vision.

the organization's motives aren't what makes them the enemy, it's how they go about achieving their goals.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
he also wanted power and that isnt a good...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wanting power doesn't make you curropt. Riku wanted power in KH1 for the sake of his friends (arguably, but still). Sora needed the Keyblade so he could protect everyone.
It's what you do with that power that counts.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I think we can surmize Xemnas isn't the type you want to get his hands on KH.

You never know. I think he may actually be able to do good stuff with it. We cannot say he is really evil because it's the Organization members that actually go out and do those evil things, we've never actually seen him do anything evil apart from the Kingdom Hearts thing.

Perhaps when we seperate him from his underlings he may stop being evil.

i think xemnas is bad because he was going to use xion to do some horrible things to roxas then he was going to use her as a personal slave in completing kingdom hearts then after kh is done he was going to use it for universal domination.. if that's not evil what is????

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You never know. I think he may actually be able to do good stuff with it. We cannot say he is really evil because it's the Organization members that actually go out and do those evil things, we've never actually seen him do anything evil apart from the Kingdom Hearts thing.

Perhaps when we seperate him from his underlings he may stop being evil.

A leader is to be held responsible for the actions of his underlings. Xemnas isn't a fool, he knew full well what it meant when Xigbar and Xaldin go out to recruit new members. He was the one that unleashed all those Heartless on Hollow Bastion. He's the one that created Xion and then sent her off to kill Roxas, one of the underlings he should've given a damn about.
o_O most of his underlings are actually the lesser evils.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, you can't just assume he's not an idiot, you know he may be. And the Heartless thing was really, erm, let's say the purgation of a place of darkness? Since it got tainted by Maleficent and stuff.

Ok, I should stop finding excuses for him.

Mage of light

∞;4536981 said:
He wanted Kingdom Hearts for more than just having a Heart, but for power as well.

How th hell did you all get serect files in Days?!

Awards
∞;4536981 said:

Actually, it tells us nothing.
It tells us that he had an even higher goal than becoming one with Kingdom Hearts. But what that was, we don't know.

elxia

Even if he just wanted a heart he's still bad because he basicly screwed up everyone's lives in kh chain and kh2 which include axel, roxas, xion,sora,kari, rike the most, and all those people who got turn into heartless just to finish kingdom hearts. it like in full metal alchemist with the philosopher's stone, no matter how good the reason killing people for your own reason is never excusable . and being the leader of organization 13 im pretty sure he had to know that

AzzurroRainrebor

He was simply pulling the old "try to achieve good through bad" type of thing. Though, he had his own interests in mind. He sure is "driven" (mostly by sadness and despair)- odd.... considering he should not be able emote his feelings- (with the gesticulating and all).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back