• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas and Terra... hmm....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
If you're gonna do a Terra is Xehanort theory do the fusion theory because that seems to be the popular theory going around. I personally don't believe Terra to be part of Xehanort at all because all fusions have in the games have shown evidence to the contrary of what people state the fusion theory is all about.

What fusions? The only ones I can think of are when Namine and Roxas returned to their somebodies, and that doesn't even count. =/

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Because of the blatantly obvious similarities between Terra and Xehanorts hair >:D
Other than that the theories get more and more retarded with every new thread.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I hate to admit it, but that is kinda true. People are just blurting out random ideas. Where's the creativity?

A

Azrael

First, Terra by himself can't be Xehanort. Nomura has already shut down any Terra is Xehanort theories.

If you're gonna do a Terra is Xehanort theory do the fusion theory because that seems to be the popular theory going around. I personally don't believe Terra to be part of Xehanort at all because all fusions have in the games have shown evidence to the contrary of what people state the fusion theory is all about.

Fusion is not really much of a KH thing, but you never what Nomura could do as a twist. But I am sure Terra made up part of the person who would become Xehanort

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Do I smell dissing here?

I was just expressing what I thought!
O.O
Liek, srsly.
Dun be dissing.

But I blame it on Xigbar.
That one scene in Final Mix II+ where Xigbar and Zexion are having that little talk about Xemnas' past.
It kind of made me wonder.

It seemed to make sense at the time.

A

Azrael

Do I smell dissing here?

I was just expressing what I thought!
O.O
Liek, srsly.
Dun be dissing.

But I blame it on Xigbar.
That one scene in Final Mix II+ where Xigbar and Zexion are having that little talk about Xemnas' past.
It kind of made me wonder.

It seemed to make sense at the time.

It does make sense, it was Xemnas speaking to Aqua's armor in the Room of Sleep.

Iridium

Awards
And of course Nomura doesn't recycle character character traits. God forbid it if that were to happen.

Yes he does recycle from time to time, but this is an exception, seriously.

Euphoric Sorrow said:
I hate to admit it, but that is kinda true. People are just blurting out random ideas. Where's the creativity?

Apparently you are smart enough to realize this and admit it, you win some rep, well you deserved some for the elevator bit in that other thread.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Yah.
It's kind of what I was getting at.

And yes, the only thing that I kind of realized about Terra and Xehanort is the hair.
But the color of the eyes that changed kind of got me too.

And then that whole conversation between Xigbar and Zexion.

And then talking to Aqua's armor?

There HAS to be some kind of a connection.
And it seemed like the most reasonable one.

Well these fusion theories get pretty crazy. It first started has Terra being Xehanort. However Nomura shut down that theory. Then it became a fusion of Terra and MX, but Xehanort has brown eyes and you can't get brown from yellow and blue. Then it became a fusion of Terra, MX, and DS. See when the fusionist started saying that is when it lost all its credtability.

A

Azrael

Well these fusion theories get pretty crazy. It first started has Terra being Xehanort. However Nomura shut down that theory. Then it became a fusion of Terra and MX, but Xehanort has brown eyes and you can't get brown from yellow and blue. Then it became a fusion of Terra, MX, and DS. See when the fusionist started saying that is when it lost all its credtability.

Don't diss on the theorists, theories and scans and BBS is all we have, give them a break.

Don't diss on the theorists, theories and scans and BBS is all we have, give them a break.

I'm not trying to diss anyone and I'm sorry if it is coming across that way. I'm just saying that the fusion theory is getting crazy. I mean it is being said that that three people make up the current Xehanort and people are calling them good theories. Now the MX/Terra fusion theory had some credibility to it, but I just think it loses credibility when they start adding other characters to it.

Iridium

Awards
Lack of credability and lack of creativity ultimately makes those threads retarded.
Nothing against theories but those types are getting dry =\

Lack of credability and lack of creativity ultimately makes those threads retarded.
Nothing against theories but those types are getting dry =\

Basically what I was trying to say. It's one thing for people to agree to fusion theory, but to create an endless string of threads on how they think fusion will occur and who it will happen just without any hard evidence to back it makes them just makes it seem less likely. In an attempt to stir up some creativity on who Xehanort might be I put together a straight forward theory on Ven being Xehanort in which I stated at the beginning that it was merely to see if they would think it could be a possibility. However most of the posted comments where how Terra was Xehanort or how Xehanort was a fusion of Terra & whoever.

Iridium

Awards
The thing that pisses me off most is they post another thread with an identical theory but with few changes, it's ridiculous.
If you failed once and you try again with very little substantial info to back it up just quit, jesus....

The thing that pisses me off most is they post another thread with an identical theory but with few changes, it's ridiculous.
If you failed once and you try again with very little substantial info to back it up just quit, jesus....

Yeah I know how you fill. Whenever I see a Xehanort thread I click on it read it. Say to myself it's the same f-ing thing you wrote last time and supress to urge to flame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back