• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehenort is DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Pfft.
Remember the good old days when some people believed Xehanort was a nice little combination of both MX and Terra?
Or was that only me?
<.<

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
OmniChaos said:
Terra holds some similiarites, but nowhere near as many as MX...

Hmmm...I dunno. Let's see.

MX:

-Appearance.

-Behavior/Personality

-Guardian

-Clothing

-High status

-Connections with Aqua/Ven.

-Power

Terra

-Appearance.

-Anger/rage.

-Attacks.

-Music

-Connections with Aqua/Ven.

Looking at the list, Terra's seem bigger, but then again, music is a very small connection, and might not mean anything anyway...

AsYrsGoBy said:
Pfft.
Remember the good old days when some people believed Xehanort was a nice little combination of both MX and Terra?
Or was that only me?
<.<

I hate that theory, >.>. Unfortunately it's looking likely now, BUT there still could a plot twist...

Last edited:

xazure777x

Well i think DS is Xehenort himself cause he only has one memory and Terra was good just bad temper for MX cause he made Terra do bad things.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Looking at the list, Terra's seem bigger, but then again, music is a very small connection, and might not mean anything anyway...

<_< Because you put attack on twice... Also, attack and music is based on something that may not be canon...
Also, now that you mention it, I think I also figured something out... TAV's armor are similiar to the one Xemans wears, except Xemnas' armor is more like a king, while TAV's armor is more knight-like... Now, if TAV's armor look like knights and they are apprentices, then what if Xemnas' king-like armor belonged to someone whoe would be a Master, say MX...?

Gabo

I wish itd just be one character to become Xehnanort too...The one person consisting of ten other people theme is starting to get dull and too complicated.

I dont think we can really put personality on the list for MXehanort yet, can we? We don't really know enough about him to say that. Or about the original Xehanort either...Or Terra...Damn it, we really dont know anything do we?

EDIT
Wow.
I had completely forgotten about Xemnas armor thing.
I had always thought it was random for him to look like that til you brought that up...Posisbly another connection?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
<_< Because you put attack on twice...

Oh. My bad, <_<.

Also, attack and music is based on something that may not be canon...

Well, the keyblades in Gathering are obviously not canon either, but that doesn't make them meaningless...

Also, now that you mention it, I think I also figured something out... TAV's armor are similiar to the one Xemans wears, except Xemnas' armor is more like a king, while TAV's armor is more knight-like... Now, if TAV's armor look like knights and they are apprentices, then what if Xemnas' king-like armor belonged to someone whoe would be a Master, say MX...?[

...I just thought of something else. Xemnas got that armor when he absorbed power from KH...so, maybe...

AsYrsGoBy said:
I dont think we can really put personality on the list for MXehanort yet, can we? We don't really know enough about him to say that. Or about the original Xehanort either...Or Terra...Damn it, we really dont know anything do we?

I wouldn't say that. I can point out quite a few:

-XH, Xemnas, and MX all have cold, uncaring, cruel personalities. XH and Xemnas sacrificed millions of people to further their own ends, for power. MX crushed Ven's head right in front of Aqua and Terra.

-MX, XH, and Xemnas all handtalk:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/Similarities.jpg

-MX and Xemnas also share a lot of the same facial expressions. Like that face in the pic I posted. Xemnas often makes those faces when he talks. Seriously.

-MX and XH both have very calm, cocky personalities. XH basically called Sora stupid every time they met, and he underestimated Riku, because he thought he was too strong for him to resist. XH kept his cool all the time that we saw him.

MX was the same: he kept that evil smirk throughout the entire secret ending, never flinched when anyone or anything came at him. He KNEW he was going to come out on top.

-MX, XH, and Xemnas all have an obvious attraction to KH.

Oh, and for the record, XH=Xehanort. They have the same mind, it's really the same person.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, the keyblades in Gathering are obviously not canon either, but that doesn't make them meaningless...

I never said the fight was meaningless, but it is obvious that a great majority of Terra's attacks are not originally his...

...I just thought of something else. Xemnas got that armor when he absorbed power from KH...so, maybe...

Maybe...?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Maybe before fully trying to absorb it, he draws some power from KH, and gets armor similar to the one Xemnas wore...

Possibly, but then TAV would also have to absorbed power form KH before the events of the secret ending... And that just doesn't seem like it would happen...

Gabo

Well, Hades, you kinda listed traits that most common villains have.
>.>
IMO, Xemnas was looking more to reclaim a heart than power...
Though power obviously was on his mind.

MX also didnt kill Ven when he had the chance..He could have killed Ven, but he didnt...He mocked the soldiers, but he was just toying with them, I thought.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, Hades, you kinda listed traits that most common villains have.
>.>

...so how does that NOT make them similarities to MX, regardless. It's true a lot of villains have those traits, but even so, there are differences between each one...

IMO, Xemnas was looking more to reclaim a heart than power...
Though power obviously was on his mind.

Uh, he wants a heart SO he can have power. Didn't you listen to him? He believes that hearts are the source of all power, so he just wanted one so he could be more powerful. Didn't seem as if he was interested in any of the other benefits from gaining a heart.

MX also didnt kill Ven when he had the chance..He could have killed Ven, but he didnt...He mocked the soldiers, but he was just toying with them, I thought.

Yeah. Ties into the cocky personality thing.

OmniChaos said:
Possibly, but then TAV would also have to absorbed power form KH before the events of the secret ending... And that just doesn't seem like it would happen...

Bah. Never mind then.

Last edited:

Jaden007

I think Xehenort is DS. Cause come on now DS is wearing a helmut so you cant see him and Nomura doesnt tell about his face but it does come off. Also Just like Ansem he must have taken Xehenort's name or thought his name was Xehenort. Now that makes sense cause of how old he looks he coudve be there too. Also the armor he wears is the same so he just put it back on. Also if Xehenort knows so much about keyblades couldnt he had been there to learn about it. Also he could've faked not knowing to make a new KH in the game just like who his master Xehenort.

OK so think about it he could be DS instead of MX just take his name and put it on DS just like how he took Ansem's name. So tell me what you think of this theory.

Huh, im a little confused, but it seems like a solid theory.

Hanzo

Yea sounds right. Yet not possible thanks to Mickey jumping in to save Ven.

I like the Xehenort is DS theory. I might not have thought about it.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Well, you've noticed that Xehanort looks like Terra+MX, right? So what if DS is a Terra Replica? That would explain the similarities...furthermore, there are a few things that connect DS and Terra...

That could be right. There was Description of the BBS Trailer on another site, and when Terra beat the DS, his helmet came off and Terra looked shocked. Kind of like looking into a mirror. Even if that were the case, how can that even happen? What, did MX use Terra's DNA or something to make a perfect clone of him?

2. DS and Terra both have a connection to Riku. DS has the outfit and the keyblade, and Terra has the name and the KK symbolism from Gathering.

So you're saying The DS' Keyblade looks like Riku's Soul Eater/Way to Dawn? Their Keyblades look nothing alike except for the "eye" on both of them. Ooop..never mind. I agree on Terra and Riku's name since they both mean Earth and Land, but why go back to The Gathering? Didn't you say it was just a concept video and the Keyblades didn't mean anything?

3. Both Terra and DS use blizzaga shots.

When did Terra use a Blizzard Attack?

4. Body shape:http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...a404020bn9.jpg

Both DS and Terra have similar bodies. Torsos match, neck matches, etc.

Holy Crap, I never even paid attention to that one.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
That could be right. There was Description of the BBS Trailer on another site, and when Terra beat the DS, his helmet came off and Terra looked shocked. Kind of like looking into a mirror. Even if that were the case, how can that even happen? What, did MX use Terra's DNA or something to make a perfect clone of him?

Maybe he create that Replica from Terra's darkness..XP

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Even if that were the case, how can that even happen? What, did MX use Terra's DNA or something to make a perfect clone of him?

Well, Vexen made a perfect Riku Replica. All he had to do was battle Riku, we don't know exactly what he needed. If Vexen can do it, it's very possible that the infinitely stronger MX can too.

So you're saying The DS' Keyblade looks like Riku's Soul Eater/Way to Dawn? Their Keyblades look nothing alike except for the "eye" on both of them. Ooop..never mind.

You got it.

I agree on Terra and Riku's name since they both mean Earth and Land, but why go back to The Gathering? Didn't you say it was just a concept video and the Keyblades didn't mean anything?

Well..I didn't say they were completely meaningless. I meant that they didn't mean anything but symbolism, that anything like them passing on the keyblades to someone else, or whatever else is stupid.

When did Terra use a Blizzard Attack?

It's one of his attacks in KH2FM. He turns his keyblade into a jetbike like usual, and then he starts shooting blizzard shots at you. It's a rare attack, so you wouldn't see it in most videos. Trust me though: I have the game and have seen it multiple times.

Hanzo

Vexen did fight Riku to replicate him but we dont know if Terra fought MX until the clip. Also the Riku replica only had the skills Riku had. Also he had no addition skills that Riku didnt have. Also the Riku replica only had a copy of Riku's keyblade.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Vexen did fight Riku to replicate him but we dont know if Terra fought MX until the clip. Also the Riku replica only had the skills Riku had. Also he had no addition skills that Riku didnt have.

I'm pretty sure they have... No proof, but it seems logical...
Also, the only skill we have seen the DS use was blizzard, which Terra had...

EDIT: Just thought of something... There are many things starting to point to MX being the Master of Castle Oblivion... If this is true, then maybe he used some machine to replicate Terra, which Vexen could have used to replicate Riku... Just a thought...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back