• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xeharnort .... is the ES ...???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

I came up with the best thing ever. It could be the past. My thing is that Xehanort was powerful at one time ( the old man.) The dark soilder he summons is a stronger version of that shadow thing Xehanort's heartless summons when he fights. Now wut i believe is that the Egnamatic soilder at the end of the trailer is some part of him ( the glowing eyes at the end.) Are maybe Xehanort tried to take his body are something, thus getting a younger looking Xehanort. But there was a problem, he became weaker with the new body thus losing his power.

At this time Ansem the wise found him. And while staying with him learned about Kingdom hearts and the nobodys and saw this as a way to get his powers back, and to find a way to get to his primary objective, Kingdom Hearts.

Now to explain Xehanort's dark soilder. Riku's armor resembles the dark soilders. In KH1 that was becuase he was getting slowly taken over by the darkness, and when he put the armor on, Xehanorts heartless found means to make himself close to his former self, but with a touch of the egnamatic soilders look... that is only part of my whole theory of him. I still have more, but for now take this thought in.

And also the es must be diffrent from the one Sora fights in the game. It probly proves that theres mre key blade hero's out there.

Owaz

If Ansem's apprentice has any relation to the brown-haired soldier, I'd like to believe the soldier embodies all of Xehanort's memories and that possibly the two are one in the same (similar to Roxas and Sora but not exactly). The difference being they aren't Heartless or Nobodies at the time.

If Xehanort (Ansem's apprentice) is one in the same with the Soldier of Mystery, it'd make perfect sense as to why Xehanort is missing his memories, if the soldier embodies them. And it explains how Xehanort was able to open the door to Hollow Bastion's heart if he was originally [part of] a Keyblader, and why Xemnas spoke to the pile of armor in reference to "friend".

But how exactly they were one person and then got split into two is something I can't answer. =/

Last edited:

Lightkeeper05

That makes good sense too. Xehanort could be a parasite of darkness. One of my friends thought he could be a ex solider sense he could use a key blade and thats why that one night hates him for betraying them. Did anyone notice that the ES has the same hair stly as Xemnas.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It can't be Xehanort simply for one reason.

After you defeat him and choose to rebattle, he tells you "All I have to offer is the carving of my hatred for Xehanort in your heart".

Unless the Enigmatic Soldier is a different tense of Xehanort in time, and he's travelling through time to find his old/new self.

Did you ever think for one moment they aren't revealing Xehanort in the Secret Movie?
What about Xemnas? Was he in Deep Dive? How about Namine?

You can't assume he HAS to be in the Secret Ending =/

Well from what we've learn about Xehanort so far... is that he is a name stealer. What's to say that even the name Xehanort is his real name, what if the knight stole the name Xehanort, after all... the knight does look like Xemnas and Xehanort. But then again... we do have a Roxas look alike running around in the secret ending. I know one thing... Nomura was right... the new secret ending is confusing the hell out of us.

Kit_Kiama

You want to know my opinion on the whole Final mix thing?

Ok, well, this was the first belief that came to me, but the whole thing with Xeharnort hair style and eye color.

This was the idea.
((Keep in mind, most of this was thrown when the new vid. of KH came out))

The old man is supposedly Xeharnort. This was back when he was whole or something of that nature. Something with him loosing his memories or something in a possible battle, and thus the Xeharnort in KHII coming forth. Ok....so that part got REALLY confusing, but the next part made sense to me.

The 3 knights, each of them were supposedly related to each of the Keyblade wielders. The center knight, was supposedly related to Sora as his great, great grandfather or something. The one female knight (Blue) is related back to Riku as his great grandmother. Now, the theory was that the other knight was related to Kari, but.....yeah, I've nvr really seen here as a Keyblade wielder or anything.....But yeah, as I said, alot of this was thrown into a bit of a mess when the new vid was released.

But I still do like this theory....

Edit: Then again, there is the whole event with Xeharnort calling that knight armor on the floor of the Room of Rest "Friend". So, with this in mind, I have now come to believe, though I dont want to, that the center knight and he possibly gives into a dark cause for power to possibly save one of his comrades or something....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
What about Xemnas? Was he in Deep Dive?

But Xemnas was in Deep Dive. He was the guy sitting on the rock and told the Glowing Eyed Unknown (Roxas) "He looks just like you".

But I think the ES has some ties him to Xehanort, but yeah I don't think he is Xehanort though. In my opinion he looks like a 20-30 year old Sora. Remember Xehanort would be a young man before he lost his memories accordingy to The Secret Ansem Reports.

So Xehanort would of been really young, possibly around 16-18 years of age when Ansem the Wise found him because he said that if he is suffering any lack of development, it would be because of his young age. The ES is way out of the age group to be the Xehanort prior to losing his memories.

Xayn

Heartless can't weild keyblades can they..i dnt think they can..xD

If beings without hearts can't weild Keyblades then how did Roxas? Unless..

Okay nvm, offtopic.

Anyways, I think that the ES isn't Xehanort, but someone who knew him. It could be possible that Xehanort and the three soldiers were good until Xehanort became... not good. And that's why Xemnas calls the armor his 'old friend'. (Unless Xehanort was always bad, and 'old friend' is just sarcasm, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back