• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's revival question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khspartan14

Sorry if this has been answered a million times already, I've been off the forum for awhile.

Why is it that Master Xehanort was revived with the demise of Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and not Apprentice Xehanort? Xemnas is Terra's body, and Ansem SoD is Terra and MX's heart mixed right?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sorry if this has been answered a million times already, I've been off the forum for awhile.

Why is it that Master Xehanort was revived with the demise of Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and not Apprentice Xehanort? Xemnas is Terra's body, and Ansem SoD is Terra and MX's heart mixed right?

Intentional mystery:
DDD Ultimania said:
Q: What happened to Terra's heart and body?
A: In this game, Master Xehanort does not appear in the form of Terra-Xehanort when he transferred his heart, but as the old man he was before he took control of Terra's body. During the revival, what happened to Terra's body, and Terra's heart that was in opposition to Xehanort's control? In Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep, it is to be considered that it was thought the whereabouts of the heart of Terra's master, Eraqus rested within his body.

One possible explanation is the recompletion process though which reunites the parts of a person if both Heartless and Nobody (if there was one) are defeated.
It is said that then the original person returns as the once lost heart is reunited with its body.
Xehanort's true body is the old one from BBS however, as he stole and piggybacked on Terra's body. His heart has no business being there naturally.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Sephiroth pretty much described it as well as can be. I think there are really only one of two possibilities:

- Master Xehanort's heart returned to his original body (the one he left behind in BBS) when the Heartless and Nobody were destroyed, or

- Xemnas became two separate bodies, one each for MX and Terra, when he was destroyed.

Anagram

Banned
I have a question too. I have been reading some old theories today and I have come across two that feel very likely to me.
I read one with some Nomura quote saying Terra could be in Riku. If so then could Xehanort be in Terras but altering it because Terra is not there anymore?
Or is Xehanort in his old body but Terra did not return with him because he is in Riku? :confused:

Edit: The thoery also had a quote saying Xehanort's body could have formed something when he released his heart in BBS. :confused:

Samhain

Bronze Member
So does this mean Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort will never come back?

woops...nevermind. I forgot about that time travel garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back