• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Plan Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Xehanort's revealed scheme in this game would make blush Palpatine and Voldemort, it's pretty much worst than what we thought it could. No need to mention this post will be very spoiler-ific.

I'm trying to make a list of what we know for sure about Xehanort's plan in 3D, so if I missed something please tell me so I can add it.

• Organization XIII true purpose was to become Xehanort. Basically every Organization members were Horcruxes and were meant to turn into Xehanort sooner or latter.
  • Xigbar/Braig claims to be "half-Xehanort" already and Saix/Isa would be the most 'advanced' Xehanort after Braig
  • It's possible he has more 'Horcruxes'.
  • Young Master Xehanort would actually be the old Master Xehanort we all know, he just can look younger in the Realm of Sleep. (Unsure)
  • Xehanort wanted to possess Sora/make of him another Horcrux. One of the implication is that he could have connected with anyone's heart, would he have succeeded.

Also, I personally have a feeling Ansem the Wise may be an horcrux as well, considering his history.

Awards
Re: Xehanort's Plan(s) Discussion

What I don't understand is why Xemnas and Ansem returned. Shouldn't apprentice Xehanort be back. Or because of the Realm of Sleep it doesn't matter?

Waves_Blade

I'm actually curious about how much Xemnas and Ansem SoD actually KNEW before "reuniting" with YMX/MX.

Did they know MX's whole encompassing plan the entire time? It seems unlikely but I'm a little uncertain based on their own individual *goals*, that we saw in KH1-KH2

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Pretty sure that's related to the Realm of Sleep. It's very confusing for now, we lack translations.

And I'm pretty sure Xemnas and Ansem knew of each other. It sounds like everything that happened in KH1 and 2 was just apart of Xehanort's grand plan, and they appear to be aware of it in 3D.

Absolute

I seem to recall that Nomura said that 3D will reveal how much of terra and MX and maybe Eraqus went into Ansem and Xemnas and who had what. is that correct?

Mr Yippie

why the hell is braig okay with this

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I seem to recall that Nomura said that 3D will reveal how much of terra and MX and maybe Eraqus went into Ansem and Xemnas and who had what. is that correct?

Oh yeah, I believe you're right. I'm sure it was revealed somewhere in the game, but we have to wait for proper translations.

Absolute

Looking at his stance and face when he said it and when they zoomed onto his face, i kept getting this feeling that he wasn't all there, like something was off. i think once it goes far enough without being completed, you get brainwashed and embrace the Xehanortification like a zombie.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It was in the BBS Ultimania where he alluded to it. If and how much got revealed we don't know yet due to the language barrier.
BBS Ultimania (Plot mysteries) said:
-- In "KHI", the robed man, Ansem the Wise's apprentice Xehanort's Heartless (the body of Xehanort's Heartless before he inhabited Riku's body), appeared on the Destiny Islands. Is this because it was Master Xehanort's homeworld?

Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously. In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story* after this one.

-- Is that to say that there's a possibility that within Xehanort's Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku's heart, there might remain something of Terra...?

Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story,* so everyone please use your imagination.

Power Hungry? Wanting to have a place at the "Xehanort-pantheon" ruling over existence? Or perhaps simply ax crazy?

Awards

Isa an advanced form of a half-xehanort... makes sense. Looks a lot like Xemnas/YMX.

Amazing

He's an idiot that's why. I mean the guy tried to actually CAP Xehanort after his face got scarred up by Terra in BBS.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I'll go with Braig being stupid.

What good is all the power in the world if he loses his sense of self and becomes someone else? He'd end up like Terra should have if things had gone according to plan, absorbed in Xehanort's Darkness, unable to do anything but watch. For all eternity.

That's insane. Nobody smart would accept that even for power reasons.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

My guess is that it's because he's already 'Half-Xehanort'.

Braig might not have been aware at the time he initially signed up with MX as to what exactly the old man had planned, and by the time he was made aware of the 'Xehanortification' he and the others were undergoing, he was probably too far gone in the process to care/the Xehanort within him already being strong enough to make him not care.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

The pointed ears and yellow eyes finally made sense to me after seeing the cutscene.
But yeah, I still don't understand why Braig went with it.
Hopefully we'll find out that he was not stupid and had a damn good reason.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

I really think Braig's been aware of it since BBS, when he talked to MX after fighting Terra.

[video=youtube;K7RhAi6cFT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K7RhAi6cFT8[/video] (Credits to KH13)

Notice how he switches from his old blue eyes to MX's yellow ones after the fight with Terra, to this scene. While I originally thought the "collateral damage" Braig was complaining about was his scars, now I actually think it might've been how he noticed that he was beginning to look like MX. Perhaps he got it unwillingly at first or something due to his sudden anger if he would've known that would happen? Who knows. Then MX threatened him and Braig decided to go along with his whole plan anyways. Nomura even hinted that something took place between the fight and this cutscene, so this is likely it.

Amazing

@Pumpkinhead

It most likely is because he can't obtain a keyblade and is probably because he's a mix of a cloudcuckoolander (check tvtropes for term). I mean would you actually trust what someone like MX says? Braig is most likely a darker version of Terra who would use underhanded methods to get what he wants.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, MX apparently had some credibility back in the old days and people trusted him to a degree. He called it "keeping up appearances" as he said to Vanitas. It seemed to be partly successful.

Eraqus did trust him at first, Terra as well, heck, Ventus even looked up to him as a teacher when he was still a little kid.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Well, that would make sense.
But yeah, despite his creepy-ass appearance, he'd been around for a while and well, was a 'Master' or w/e

Amazing

Well, MX apparently had some credibility back in the old days and people trusted him to a degree. He called it "keeping up appearances" as he said to Vanitas. It seemed to be partly successful.

Eraqus did trust him at first, Terra as well, heck, Ventus even looked up to him as a teacher when he was still a little kid.

I'm curious how long ago did that discussion with Eraqus on the "Keyblade Wars" took place. Eraqus should still have kept a watchful eye on Master Xehanort. Anyone who says anything like that should be placed under surveillance just to make sure they aren't continuing their mad plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back