• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's not Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
I was thinking that the Xehanort we know (Ansem from KH1 and Xemnas) aren't the Xehanort in BBS.

Think about it for a second, he is young, lost his memory, Xehanort is the only name he remembers but nobody ever said it was his name, and he does have a flare for stealing identities.

I think he's Dark Soldier. The guy that Xehanort splits into in the BBS video.

Takfloyd

I was thinking that the Xehanort we know (Ansem from KH1 and Xemnas) aren't the Xehanort in BBS.

You... are... very... smart... to... think... this...
</badly hidden saracsm>

And he's definitely not the Dark Soldier. Most likely, he's Terra. Possibly Ven, but I think he's too young.

In any case, we can pretty much be sure that Ansem, who's actually Xehanort, is actually NOT Xehanort.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
You... are... very... smart... to... think... this...
</badly hidden saracsm>

And he's definitely not the Dark Soldier. Most likely, he's Terra. Possibly Ven, but I think he's too young.

In any case, we can pretty much be sure that Ansem, who's actually Xehanort, is actually NOT Xehanort.

Wanna explain to me why he can't be dark soldier Because I think that is a possiblity for his identity.
Not saying I think DS is Xehan, biut i believe it is a possiblity.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It is not known who Xehanort used to be in BBS, but one thing is for certain. He's either:

MX+Terra
MX+DS
DS+Terra
MX+DS+Terra

shadywinters

Awards
We could say this, but rmbr, the apprentice of Ansem. His name was Xehanort, and he was experimenting wit the hearts only a few years ago, right. Ok, when he turned into a Heartless, it must have been right around the time where VAT was. And most say he's Xehanort, but I no he's not, MX is too old for it 2 b the Xehanort we all no. Maybe it was a new source of evil that was terrorizing the worlds before Xehanort came into play. Though they look similiar. They may have a connection.

Do u get what I'm saying?!

realmofkeyblades

i made a thread about this
1 month ago and im still holding on to
this thought
but i have a question about how the hell can
the DS be terra if they were fighting in that clip at
the end of kh 2 final mix?

A

Azrael

I think that young Xehanort is simply=Terra plus Fatal Mode plus Kingdom Hearts

A

Azrael

Because Terra was in close promixity to KH causing his eyes to glow....its just a random thought.

big don mega

i think that DS gets his " shit split " and loses all memory, but remembers the name xehanort. he thinks its his, ansem finds him and takes him as an apprentice. you know the story from here right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back