• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanort's nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
ok now.this is probably pointless and i probably forgot sumthing but here it goes:eek:k now, i hav facts that xehanort is a nobody.u ma already think that but just listen.first:when ansem the wise found him he wrote in his report that he had lost all of his memories.and he has an x in his name(that isnt really a fact but oh well cuz he isnt in the org).also, in an interview with tetsuya nomura, nomura said that rearrange the letters in xehanort and u get "no heart" and "another".thtaq leads me to the fact the xehanort was a nobody.but wait!if xehanort is a nobody then what is up with xemnas.they said that xemnas was the nobody of xehanort and ansem from kh1 was his heartless.but if thats true then how can a nobody lose his heart again to the darkness?u guys and girls get it?plz dont flame me

Pyro

bond of flames said:
ok now.this is probably pointless and i probably forgot sumthing but here it goes:eek:k now, i hav facts that xehanort is a nobody.u ma already think that but just listen.first:when ansem the wise found him he wrote in his report that he had lost all of his memories.and he has an x in his name(that isnt really a fact but oh well cuz he isnt in the org).also, in an interview with tetsuya nomura, nomura said that rearrange the letters in xehanort and u get "no heart" and "another".thtaq leads me to the fact the xehanort was a nobody.but wait!if xehanort is a nobody then what is up with xemnas.they said that xemnas was the nobody of xehanort and ansem from kh1 was his heartless.but if thats true then how can a nobody lose his heart again to the darkness?u guys and girls get it?plz dont flame me

u know nobodies don't have hearts, so theres no way they can lose a heart if they don't have a heart,nobodies fade to darkness. why did u say
but if thats true then how can a nobody lose his heart again to the darkness?

uh are you sayin xehanort lost his heart twice?

they said that xemnas was the nobody of xehanort and ansem from kh1 was his heartless.

wat was the point of that? ppl who already beaten the game should know xemnas is xehanort's nobody and ansem from kh1 is xehanort's heartless.

SH_Brat

Xehanort is human. Remember that Nobodies are supposed to have memories of their lives as humans. Xehanort didn't. Sounds more like a Heartless to me, but he wasn't that either until being in Radiant Garden for a while. The fact of the matter is, Xemnas remembered what it was like being in Radiant Garden as Xehanort. That is proof of him being Xehanorts Nobody. His Heartless is 'Ansem' 'cause well that should be obvious. You should read the Ansem reports from KH and you'll understand.
http://www.khextreme.co.uk/kh/kh_ansemreports.php
This is a link to them just in case you don't want to go replay the game or even load it up. Xehanort had to be human. What I don't understand is that a Nobody is supossed to retain it's memory from when it was human, so why didn't Xemnas remember who he was beyond Radiant Garden? Who was he beyond Radiant Garden? Oh well... For that to be answered we will have to wait for the next game, but there will always be theories.

Joe

Bronze Member
Got to give you credit for thinking it up, but give it a little more thought and get some of the facts straight

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SH_Brat said:
Xehanort is human. Remember that Nobodies are supposed to have memories of their lives as humans. Xehanort didn't. Sounds more like a Heartless to me, but he wasn't that either until being in Radiant Garden for a while. The fact of the matter is, Xemnas remembered what it was like being in Radiant Garden as Xehanort. That is proof of him being Xehanorts Nobody. His Heartless is 'Ansem' 'cause well that should be obvious. You should read the Ansem reports from KH and you'll understand.
http://www.khextreme.co.uk/kh/kh_ansemreports.php
This is a link to them just in case you don't want to go replay the game or even load it up. Xehanort had to be human. What I don't understand is that a Nobody is supossed to retain it's memory from when it was human, so why didn't Xemnas remember who he was beyond Radiant Garden? Who was he beyond Radiant Garden? Oh well...
Cause they only remember what their original selves remembered, if the original xehanort didnt remember it xemnas nor ansem(from kh1) will remember it, they only remember what xehanort remembered and nothing beyond that, other that there own memories they had after being made.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
Cause they only remember what their original selves remembered, if the original xehanort didnt remember it xemnas nor ansem(from kh1) will remember it, they only remember what xehanort remembered and nothing beyond that, other that there own memories they had after being made.
not sure i follow.i thought i had most of it worked out.xehanort had no memories and his name rearanged was "no heart" and "another" therefore it seemed like he was a nobody.but xemnas is his nobody.i dont understand.u guys say xehanort was human, but how did he get the name?did ansem the wise giv it to him?and why would he?

SH_Brat

bond of flames said:
not sure i follow.i thought i had most of it worked out.xehanort had no memories and his name rearanged was "no heart" and "another" therefore it seemed like he was a nobody.but xemnas is his nobody.i dont understand.u guys say xehanort was human, but how did he get the name?did ansem the wise giv it to him?and why would he?

Why not? Ansem the Wise isn't just gonna go around call'em boy.:laugh: . You know what I mean. I think Ansem named him that because he was 'another' aprentice/person in Radiant Garden. Since the guy didn't have a name Ansem just figured that would suite him until he remembered his true name. He just added an X ta make it sound cooler. I dunno, that is just how it always seemed.
I get what y'er sayin RikuHeroOfDark. I guess it just didn't occur to me. I guess what memories a Nobody retains depends on what memories the heart had at the time. Thanks for pointing that out!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back