• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

About 20 secs in, he says "alredy that man, is a monster infused with darkness"

then it shows the DS's helmet, then ven. Either Nomura is trying to be confusing, or he's confirmed "that man" is the DS, but did a bad job of it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

About 20 secs in, he says "alredy that man, is a monster infused with darkness"

then it shows the DS's helmet, then ven. Either Nomura is trying to be confusing, or he's confirmed "that man" is the DS, but did a bad job of it.
Wut? Ven isn't DS. Guy in helmet = DS. Who DS is we don't know yet.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually, just from that scene, it looks like he's talking to the DS about Ven XD; it would certainly tie in with Ven asking to be erased a second later @w@;;;

y u do this? ;-;

In a sense yes, but at the same time I just can't see Ven being taken down a dark path.

And lol at Namine avatars all over the place

So I'm not the only one to notice as well?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
y u do this? ;-;

Because I CAN! 8D

In a sense yes, but at the same time I just can't see Ven being taken down a dark path.

He wouldn't have to. He'd have to have MX try and "help" like he did in the scene in the Coliseum. Hence why MX calls Ven his "mistake" - things got out of hand, and now he's sending DS to clean it up.

So I'm not the only one to notice as well?

It's because of the Naminé FC 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back