• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Yes, it is off-topic, and I already told you: We don't know. Please try to stay on topic henceforth.
you dont know half of the things you talk about here,all we can do is create theories,so what you mean is that no one has a theory about that yet ok and what about ven losing it? that wasnt off topic i think,cuz is all related to xehanorts mistake

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No they don't...

And I doubt MX was lying. I don't think he's the evil douche-bag that everyone seems to think he is.

Muse

you look atrocious
(off-topic)talking about this ummm who is TAVs master

Hasn't been revealed yet. All that's known about him is that it's a completely new character.

i think i already asked this,but i cant remember the answer,it could be diz

No. Ansem the Wise already has his apprentices. And the place where TAV meet with their master is an entirely new world; not Radiant Garden where AtW is.

That, and their master has been stated to be a new character.

on-topic again,MX says to ven "you are losing 'it'"what is ven losing?his memory,his heart idk but whatever it is it has to be only one thing cause of the "it"part

We're not sure. It could be his memory. It could be his heart. It could even possibly be his Keyblade.

you dont know half of the things you talk about here,all we can do is create theories

Yeah, but there's a difference between asking a question and making a theory.

Asking a question: You want something to be answered. About half of these questions are things that are literally impossible to answer at this point in time, with the lack of information that we have. (Such as whether or not Terra and Aqua save Ven. That can't be answered until BBS comes out and we see the ending. We can only hope and assume that they do save him, but that may not be the answer.)

Making a theory: You're coming up with the answer to a question/a solution to a proble. Such as your take on what an Unbirth is, your ideas on whether TAV's keychainless Keyblades have significance or not, or how Xehanort/Xion came to be. This is something that is based entirely upon the information that we have atm and can actually be discussed about (most of the time).

so what you mean is that no one has a theory about that yet ok

Surely people have made theories about it, yes.

and what about ven losing it? that wasnt off topic i think,cuz is all related to xehanorts mistake

It's only related to MX's mistake if MX's mistake is what caused Ven to lose 'it'.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
*claping*to know what is xehanorts mistake we must know wich one was xehanorts plan,then we should be able to see what went wrong with his plan dicovering his mistake along the way

Muse

you look atrocious
Master Xehanort's mistake: infusing a man with darkness perhaps? :/ Clearly, that's not a very good thing.

Muse

you look atrocious
It might have also been the creation of the Unbirths. It's widely believed (I don't know if it's confirmed or not) that MX created the Unbirths.

On that note, I have 2,444 posts. :/ Just 556 more to go.

Muse

you look atrocious
the heartless=have no heart
the nobodies=are created at the same time of a heartless
the unbirths=?????????

Actually, the heartless are the hearts. Their name refers to their nature: being cruel and acting on instinct.
Nobodies are the body and soul, created when a strong heart casts away its vessel and refers to the Nobodies not having an identity of their own, that being taken by their heart.

It's not sure what the Unbirths are made up of or whether or not their names are as ironic to their composition as the Heartless and Nobodies' are.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Actually, the heartless are the hearts. Their name refers to their nature: being cruel and acting on instinct.
Nobodies are the body and soul, created when a strong heart casts away its vessel and refers to the Nobodies not having an identity of their own, that being taken by their heart.

It's not sure what the Unbirths are made up of or whether or not their names are as ironic to their composition as the Heartless and Nobodies' are.
ok,the name BIRTH by sleep doesnt ring any bells??lets focus on that

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm sorry. I fail to see how that goes against my post. ._.'

I just said the obvious. We don't know what Unbirths are or whether their names are ironic or not. Like, Heartless really are the hearts. You'd think that Unbirths would be the equivilant of death, but what if it's not? That's what I meant by the names being ironic. (I'm not being serious with the meaning of Unbirths, so before anyone goes off on me, know that I used that as an example.)

Muse

you look atrocious
It could be that the process in which Unbirths are created is like them 'waking up'.

._. I don't know what I'm saying. I need to go to bed.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
(this theory is wrong dont even pay attention to it)unbirths are created off of the memories of both heartless and nobodies,in the middle of the creation of heartless/nobodiestheir memories start to flow out creating the unbirths,they are called unbirths cause the heartless ARE the heart,the nobodies are the void body,so in the creation everybody gets something,my point is the unbirths dont get any body or heart in their creation they are made off of memories and only that

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Heartless and Nobodies don't exist in BBS, when Unbirths do, however. They don't come into existence until about a year later, when presumably the Unbirths aren't around.

It's still possible that they're made up of memories, just not that they're created during the process that a Hertless/Nobody is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back