• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Obviously MX, in that scene, is talking to Terra. And when MX was saying to correct his mistake, the camera moved to DS and then back to MX and Terra.

Which implies that he's talking about DS. :D

something similar, and to a lesser extent could be happening to Ven

While it is possible, I doubt that both Terra and Ven are falling into darkness. Personally, when I think about that scene where MX says that one who is submerged in darkness is unfit to wield a Keyblade, I think that he's addressing Terra and means it as an insult towards him. The being emerged in darkness, however, is probably DS.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, I think that's it's been mentioned somewhere along the line that Ven was losing his memories. I mean, he encountered MX in Olympus Coliseum and didn't recognize him. Of course, whether or not this scene happened before Ven knew MX was the enemy is debatable.

Muse

you look atrocious
That DS is not his mistake.

It's implied that DS is the mistake that MX was talking about, considering the camera rolled over him just as he was talking about a man infused with darkness.

DS not having any conflict with Terra hardly means that DS is not MX's mistake. It could be that Terra really didn't give a damn and decided to go for MX, the main prize, while leaving his companions to deal with DS.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
It was more like a battle royal.
Ok...

How are you sure?!
Im not im just stating.

He motions Terra to DS when speaking about correcting his mistake.
He could mean anything. Why train your apprentice, "infuse him with darkness", and use him for some while goose chase for someone to correct that mistake.

You're gonna feel really stupid when this turns out to be true.
Stupidity is my job and i'll be saying the same thing when you are wrong.
EDIT:
Rali said:
It's implied that DS is the mistake that MX was talking about,
Doesnt mean he is the mistake.

DS not having any conflict with Terra hardly means that DS is not MX's mistake. It could be that Terra really didn't give a damn and decided to go for MX, the main prize, while leaving his companions to deal with DS.
Well the things MX says should affect Terra's actions such as slipping into darkness.

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I would hardly say that Ven is the one falling into darkness when we have actual proof from the cutscenes that Terra is the one falling into darkness. His eyes turn yellow, for Pete's sake. That's a sign of falling into darkness if I ever saw one.
yes in another post i accepted i was wrong the mistake of xehanort was DS,please read the whole thread before correcting me again,and when xehanort says "im tired of waiting for you terra"it could be meaning that he is tired of waiting for terra to correct his mistake.

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
yes in another post i accepted i was wrong the mistake of xehanort was DS,please read the whole thread before ranting me,and when xehanort says "im tired of waiting for you terra"it could be meaning that he is tired of waiting for terra to correct his mistake.

No. He's tired of waiting for Terra to come over to his side seems to be more likely.

Muse

you look atrocious
yes in another post i accepted i was wrong the mistake of xehanort was DS

Felt I should point that out before anyone else was confused.

please read the whole thread before ranting me

Oh please. That's hardly a rant. Please use proper grammar and punctuation before making another post.

and when xehanort says "im tired of waiting for you terra"it could be meaning that he is tired of waiting for terra to correct his mistake.

Or tired of waiting for Terra to fall into darkness so MX can take advantage of him? Ansem SoD and Riku anyone?

He could mean anything. Why train your apprentice, "infuse him with darkness", and use him for some while goose chase for someone to correct that mistake.

And once more, I'll raise the possibility of MX bullshitting TAV to try and catch them off guard. Bad guys do tend to lie and manipulate others, you know.

Stupidity is my job

I'm really not sure you should be saying something like that if you want people to take you seriously, KBL.

and i'll be saying the same thing when you are wrong.

If you're both wrong, then who's right?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
And once more, I'll raise the possibility of MX bullshitting TAV to try and catch them off guard. Bad guys do tend to lie and manipulate others, you know.
Could be so....but something he is saying must have some meaning to it.

I'm really not sure you should be saying something like that if you want people to take you seriously, KBL.
I'm never serious. I just state what i believe.
If you're both wrong, then who's right?
Nomura.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
so far terra is the one falling into darkness,ven is with his memory issues(it could be cause aqua did erase his memories in the "erase me"scene)maybe thats why he cant remember xehanort,then terra said"i have a friend(obviously ven),what have you done to his heart,answer me xehanort?"what have MX done to vens heart?idk but i think that vens problem goes far beyond terras problem with the "darkness"

Muse

you look atrocious
It could be that whatever MX has done to Ven's heart is the real cause of his memory loss and not Aqua 'erasing' him.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
(off-topic)talking about this ummm who is TAVs master,i think i already asked this,but i cant remember the answer,it could be diz,on-topic again,MX says to ven "you are losing 'it'"what is ven losing?his memory,his heart idk but whatever it is it has to be only one thing cause of the "it"part

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
(off-topic)talking about this ummm who is TAVs master,i think i already asked this,but i cant remember the answer,it could be diz,on-topic again,MX says to ven "you are losing 'it'"what is ven losing?his memory,his heart idk but whatever it is it has to be only one thing cause of the "it"part

Yes, it is off-topic, and I already told you: We don't know. Please try to stay on topic henceforth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back