• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Why do you keep using the word mayor? Do you mean "major"? I know what you mean, but just because someone is the antagonist of a game doesn't make them evil I take the stance that MX has no control over himself.
:embarassed:yeah i meant major,im sorry for the mistake,im from cuba.Well finally i give you the winning labbel,i dont have backup to my opinion so,you are right,at least for now

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
:embarassed:yeah i meant major,im sorry for the mistake,im from cuba.Well finally i give you the winning labbel,i dont have backup to my opinion so,you are right,at least for now

I don't have backup either, it's just a theory.

I figured you were from Cuba, since you live in Florida.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I always thought the Unbirths were his mistake. Or DS, since he says he's a man infused with darkness, then he says correct my mistake. Other than that, no idea. We'll have to wait and see.

Amulet

@roXasisven: Y'know you're talking about two different scenes right? When Xehanort is talking to someone saying "Correct my mistake," it is one scene and then when Terra is holding Ven saying "This power I use for my friends," it's a totally different scene... You can even tell by the change of scenery, the latter scene - the one with Terra holding Ven - probably takes place when Xehanort tells Terra to succumb to the darkness and join him as a keyblade master and whatnot.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
@roXasisven: Y'know you're talking about two different scenes right? When Xehanort is talking to someone saying "Correct my mistake," it is one scene and then when Terra is holding Ven saying "This power I use for my friends," it's a totally different scene... You can even tell by the change of scenery, the latter scene - the one with Terra holding Ven - probably takes place when Xehanort tells Terra to succumb to the darkness and join him as a keyblade master and whatnot.
yeah i know that,in one he has his hands free but in the other he is holding ven,but that doesnt change my point,still xehanort's mistake is DS

Last edited:

Amulet

yeah i know that,in one he has his frees but in the other he is holding ven,but that doesnt change my point,still xehanort's mistake is DS

Earlier in the thread you said that Xehanort's mistake was the darkness in Ven or something >_____>;;

Lolita

Dear You
I think MX's mistake is DS, and he's asking Terra to finish and kill DS. DS is, I think, the "man infused by darkness", and MX is asking to "correct his mistake".
I think it's a bit too early to make too many theories, with the little information we have about BBS.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
IMO, I think we have enough info on BBS. Just need to confirm more worlds and info on Aqua and we're good.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Hmm....
"Correct my mistake" I believe it has something to do with MX past and by saying this he wants Terra to not make the same mistake he did or undo whatever he has started.

"Surpass the light and the darkness to my origin" Dont submitt to the light or darkness. Be what I am?

Thats my opinion on that.

Denizen-Dusk

I'm sorry, but who does Terra even work for. I've seen him with Maleficient,MX, and he seems to want to protect Aqua and Ven. Is a double agent,triple agent, a kid that got in over his head, does he have split personalities. I don't know. I haven't been able to see many of the BBS trailers or translations, so please tell me anything I'm missing.

keybladelegacy

Website
I'm sorry, but who does Terra even work for. I've seen him with Maleficient,MX, and he seems to want to protect Aqua and Ven. Is a double agent,triple agent, a kid that got in over his head, does he have split personalities. I don't know. I haven't been able to see many of the BBS trailers or translations, so please tell me anything I'm missing.
Terra,Aqua, and Ven are sent on a quest to stop MX and DS. So Terra personality is that he will achieve his goals at all cost. So when he meets Maleficent maybe he chooses darkness to stop MX.

MX meets them all.

Denizen-Dusk

I thought they were sent on a quest to find them. I never thought they were hired assassin's. I think thet Terra is going to have a sort of Riku thing. Like you said, work with Maleficient to complete his mission. But from the way Aqua is talking Terra would never do something like that. It has to go deeper than Riku's run with Mal.

keybladelegacy

Website
I thought they were sent on a quest to find them. I never thought they were hired assassin's. I think thet Terra is going to have a sort of Riku thing. Like you said, work with Maleficient to complete his mission. But from the way Aqua is talking Terra would never do something like that. It has to go deeper than Riku's run with Mal.
Aqua doesnt know what she is talking about obviously she is wrong because in the concept video you see terra's eyes turn yellow indicating darkness.

Muse

you look atrocious
but DS isnt even there when he says that,i know is only my opinion and i dont have much backup to this,besides xehanort says to ven in a scene "you are losing it"perhaps he was losing it to the darkness and why would terra say"this power i use it for my friends"

I would hardly say that Ven is the one falling into darkness when we have actual proof from the cutscenes that Terra is the one falling into darkness. His eyes turn yellow, for Pete's sake. That's a sign of falling into darkness if I ever saw one.

AllEndsWith-

Obviously MX, in that scene, is talking to Terra. And when MX was saying to correct his mistake, the camera moved to DS and then back to MX and Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back