• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens wrath

What do you think master Xehanorts mistake was that he wanted corrected n what does he mean by surpass the light and the darkness to my origin?

C

Crossroads

I think he's either talking about DS or Terra. I think he's telling DS to destroy Terra after he refuses to join him. Others think that he is playing with Terra, telling him to destroy his apprentice DS.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I think he's either talking about DS or Terra. I think he's telling DS to destroy Terra after he refuses to join him. Others think that he is playing with Terra, telling him to destroy his apprentice DS.
no,hes rather telling terra to destroy ven,he said"that man is already a monster infused with darkness and a keyblade master that has sucumb to darkness doesnt have the right to wield a keyblade,blah blah blah correct my mistake"and then terra said "i dont care about being a master,this power i use it for my friends"what does he means?he means that he isnt gonna kill ven obviously

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
His "mistake" is Dark Soldier. He's asking Terra to kill him.
but DS isnt even there when he says that,i know is only my opinion and i dont have much backup to this,besides xehanort says to ven in a scene "you are losing it"perhaps he was losing it to the darkness and why would terra say"this power i use it for my friends"

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
but DS isnt even there when he says that,i know is only my opinion and i dont have much backup to this,besides xehanort says to ven in a scene "you are losing it"perhaps he was losing it to the darkness and why would terra say"this power i use it for my friends"

Yes he is. He's right next to MX. MX even motions over to DS when speaking to Terra.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Yes he is. He's right next to MX. MX even motions over to DS when speaking to Terra.
i hope im not going too much off-topic but who do you think is AVT's master??it could be DS,when terra said this power i use it FOR my friends i guess he was countering the thought of xehanort"destroy ven,destroy your friend/my mistake"and why would DS be a mistake of xehanort's?,though if DS was ATV's master it could be xehanort's mistake

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
im hope im not going too much offtopic but who do you think is AVT's master??it could be DS,when terra said this power i use it FOR my friends i guess he was countering the thought of xehanort"destroy ven,destroy your friend/my mistake"

DS is not TAV's master. Not possible. Absolutely not.

and why would DS be a mistake of xehanort's?

Because he's evil. He's "a monster filled with darkness," In MX's own words.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
DS is not TAV's master. Not possible. Absolutely not.

Because he's evil. He's "a monster filled with darkness," In MX's own words.
isnt xehanort the mayor badass in this series???why would he wanna kill DS his aprentice??anyway maybe you are right and he wants terra to kill DS so that sometime along the way terra sucumbs to darknes idk

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
isnt xehanort the mayor badass in this series???why would he wanna kill DS his
aprentice??

We don't know that for sure. There's a very good theory relating to this, though I don't want to hunt it down.

anyway maybe you are right and he wants terra to kill DS so that sometime along the way terra sucumbs to darknes idk

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that MX is more or less being controlled by DS, and that he wants Terra to finish it.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
We don't know that for sure. There's a very good theory relating to this, though I don't want to hunt it down.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that MX is more or less being controlled by DS, and that he wants Terra to finish it.
could be true too,anyway is too soon to be discussing about this already,days is the first to come out and even days hasnt come out yet so we wont be seing BBS until 2010

M

masterXsora

What do you think master Xehanorts mistake was that he wanted corrected n what does he mean by surpass the light and the darkness to my origin?
master xehanorts mistake is letting the DS fall into darkness...he said in the trailer he said "that man is now a monster infused with darkness" he was speaking about his apprentice and telling terra to surpass tthe darkness and use his"light" to defeat the DS and xehanort

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
master xehanorts mistake is letting the DS fall into darkness...he said in the trailer he said "that man is now a monster infused with darkness" he was speaking about his apprentice and telling terra to surpass tthe darkness and use his"light" to defeat the DS and xehanort
so you are saying that MX is a mayor kamikaze right?correct me if im wrong but why MX would wanna get killed for?he wants the KH blahblahblah,he is the BOSS of BBS,he cant get killed now,not if we want to see him on khIII

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
so you are saying that MX is a mayor kamikaze right?correct me if im wrong but why MX would wanna get killed for?he wants the KH blahblahblah,he is the BOSS of BBS,he cant get killed now,not if we want to see him on khIII

Really? Here I thought that BBS isn't out yet, and that no one knew who the final boss was. Please, tell me where I can buy BBS and confirm this for myself.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
i didnt say he was the final boss,i meant he was like the mayor antagonist,you know,like ansem in khI,

Why do you keep using the word mayor? Do you mean "major"? I know what you mean, but just because someone is the antagonist of a game doesn't make them evil I take the stance that MX has no control over himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back