• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Ummm, why would having yellow eyes, of all things, not signify an "infusion" of darkness.
It just indicates darkness doesnt mean their infused with it.

You are biased with the term
How?

and KH is not FFVII. Darkness and Mako are not comparable with one another.
I know KH is not FFVII and I didnt compare darkness to mako. I was comparing how they use the word infused.
roXasisven said:
alright forget about ven=darkness,but i keep pushing in the fact of CO MX and vens memory loss
Im sure MX has something to do with ven's memories but CO isnt even a confirmed world. I doubt that he would take ven there just to erase his memories. I think their is other means in doing so.

Xobon

What do you think it means then?

Infused means To fill or cause to be filled with something

Exactly. Anyone who embraces the darkness is filled with it to some degree and therefore is infused to some degree. Saying that Terra is not infused with darkness, after defining the definition of infused itself, is beyond my understanding.

Just saying, you are assuming that Terra is not infused with darkness, but it's apparent that he is.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Exactly. Anyone who embraces the darkness is filled with it to some degree and therefore is infused to some degree. Saying that Terra is not infused with darkness, after defining the definition of infused itself, is beyond my understanding.
It also says or caused to be filled. By that MX is filling this man with darkness infusing him.
Just saying, you are assuming that Terra is not infused with darkness, but it's apparent that he is.
Im saying that Terra wasnt caused to be filled with any darkness. It is his own darkness.

Xobon

It also says or caused to be filled. By that MX is filling this man with darkness infusing him.

Im saying that Terra wasnt caused to be filled with any darkness. It is his own darkness.

It doesn't matter if who "causes" it. If terra does it himself, he is infused with his own darkness.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
the main idea is that DS is xehanort mistake,but i seriously doubt that,to begin with,who the heck is DS??i know he is MX aprentice but in the trailer he comes out MX like if he was some kind of ansem-guardian if you know what im talking about

C

Crossroads

I think they just did that to make his entrance look cool, but you can't deny the connection.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
then who is him??are ds an MX the same person?i just dont get why he just comes out of MX like some freaking ghost
DS might not be an actual human(even though MX said he's a guy infused with darkness). I always thought MX extracts the darkness out his heart and gives it human form.(in other words, MX = BwHoPL, but the one thing that kills that is the yellow eyes)

We have to wait for the name to see who he actually is. He might not have a face, but who knows at this point.

C

Crossroads

Well we don't know. He's shrouded in mystery to build excitement for the game. All we know is he's completely badass, is Master Xehanort's apprentice, and can more than hold his own in a fight against two keyblade wielders. (He also reminds me of Riku for some reason)

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
at first i though DS was ansem but then i remembered that ansem was mx's heartless and hit myself in the head for thinking such a stupid thing,anyway the DS mistery is = if not more complicated than xions mistery

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well we don't know. He's shrouded in mystery to build excitement for the game. All we know is he's completely badass, is Master Xehanort's apprentice, and can more than hold his own in a fight against two keyblade wielders. (He also reminds me of Riku for some reason)
Meh, I wouldn't really say all that(yet) since we barley know anything yet. But that's IMO so...

Does he remind you of Riku because DS's clothes is similar to Riku's clothes when he was possessed by Ansem SoD? :p

C

Crossroads

Meh, I wouldn't really say all that(yet) since we barley know anything yet. But that's IMO so...

Does he remind you of Riku because DS's clothes is similar to Riku's clothes when he was possessed by Ansem SoD? :p

Ha yes that is why, and his keyblade has that eye on it like the souleater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back