• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanorts memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

don't flame me if this has been discussed b4 but
i was fighting Xemnas at the end of the game where u have 2 fight him when he is that bird armor thingey... after u beat him he stands there saying "i need more rage. i need more.... hearts"
sora says "Xemnas a heart isn't just anger or hate it's filled with all kind of feelings. don't u remember?"
Xemnas "unfortunately.... i don't"

what i am trying 2 say is that he SHOULD remember because u fought his heart in kh1... but he doesn't which means that possibly when he came up on ansem the wises doorstep he LOST his memory maybe he also lost his heart. which is y he suddenly became intrested about hearts and studied them.

also ansem the wise said "Surely another of my pupils is intrested as much as i am" maybe that was xigbar aka braig...
and in the kh2 secret ending it said Xehanorts memory and xigbar does know the knights so maybe he also has something 2 do with the knights which explains y the knight says (after u beat him in fm+) all i can give u is my anger for xehanrot. allow me to engrave that into ur heart

so any ideas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back