• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanort's memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
how did xehanort really lose his memories?

look at this
the last episode

YouTube - BBS: Last Episode PT1

aqua goes to xehanort and xehanort starts choking her. then xehanort goes
"who...am I?"
"terra...you say?"

whoa whoa whoa i thought he lost his memories AFTER this fight not the fight after the Lingering sentiment. im so confused. did he lose his memories when the heart was locked after the last episode or did he lose his memories after the fight with LS?

when he said
"who..am i?"
"terra..u say?"
was he joking? was he messing around with aqua and trying to not blow his cover?

also..who locked the terra/mx heart??

was it terra or mx?
terra says "get out of my heart" (i think) and then locks his heart. did master xehanort stab himself again or was that terra? was master xehanort trying to lock HIS heart? or was that terra on that part stabbing himself trying to lock his own heart but not master xehanort's?

im so freaking confused.

Awards
Well i think the "who am I" and "terra you say" is terra still fighting MX for control of his heart. And after the fight he doesn't lock his heart, he tried to unlock it releasing the darkness to drag him into the dark realm, because he knew that MX would have full control and he didnt want the realm of light to be in danger, which is exactly what happened cuz Aqua saved him. I can't be sure of why Terra/MX lost his memories, but it probably has to do with having his ass beaten 3 times.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Well i think the "who am I" and "terra you say" is terra still fighting MX for control of his heart.
the problem here is if that was terra still in control why the hell would he be choking his friend aqua? besides it still seems terra has his memories because he knos mx is controlling him and helped aqua in the gameplay battle when u fight darkside.

im wondering if when master xehanort says "who am i?" "terra u say?" i thought he might hav lost his memories by this time then. its definitely not terra who says that. he wouldnt be choking his best friend.

And after the fight he doesn't lock his heart, he tried to unlock it releasing the darkness to drag him into the dark realm, because he knew that MX would have full control and he didnt want the realm of light to be in danger, which is exactly what happened cuz Aqua saved him.
im pretty sure he was trying to lock his heart but idk who was trying to lock which heart. master xehanort trying to lock his own heart so terra cant do anything or terra locking his own heart?
I can't be sure of why Terra/MX lost his memories, but it probably has to do with having his ass beaten 3 times.
2 times

and i thought it was after he lost to Ls seeing how he doesnt even remember who he is while fightin aqua or when he locked his heart gave away his memories

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
how did xehanort really lose his memories?

look at this
the last episode

YouTube - BBS: Last Episode PT1

aqua goes to xehanort and xehanort starts choking her. then xehanort goes
"who...am I?"
"terra...you say?"

whoa whoa whoa i thought he lost his memories AFTER this fight not the fight after the Lingering sentiment. im so confused. did he lose his memories when the heart was locked after the last episode or did he lose his memories after the fight with LS?

when he said
"who..am i?"
"terra..u say?"
was he joking? was he messing around with aqua and trying to not blow his cover?

also..who locked the terra/mx heart??

was it terra or mx?
terra says "get out of my heart" (i think) and then locks his heart. did master xehanort stab himself again or was that terra? was master xehanort trying to lock HIS heart? or was that terra on that part stabbing himself trying to lock his own heart but not master xehanort's?

im so freaking confused.

Well, since memories are connected with hearts, I think that up until the battle with Aqua, Master Xehanort's heart was controlling both Terra's heart and his body. Then, Terra temporarily gained control, and locked his heart with the Keyblade, which prevented Master Xehanort from having COMPLETE control of the body. I believe that Master Xehanort had the advantage in the struggle for control and was the one who influenced Xehanort the Apprentice to become a Heartless.

Awards
the problem here is if that was terra still in control why the hell would he be choking his friend aqua? besides it still seems terra has his memories because he knos mx is controlling him and helped aqua in the gameplay battle when u fight darkside.

im wondering if when master xehanort says "who am i?" "terra u say?" i thought he might hav lost his memories by this time then. its definitely not terra who says that. he wouldnt be choking his best friend.

I didn't say Terra was in control, I said they were fighting for control.

im pretty sure he was trying to lock his heart but idk who was trying to lock which heart. master xehanort trying to lock his own heart so terra cant do anything or terra locking his own heart?
It had to be Terra, why would MX send himself to the dark realm purposely? Like I said, he did it so the realm of light could be safe from MX.

3 - The LS vs. Terra/MX, Aqua vs. Terra/MX, and Aqua vs. Terra/MX/Guardian

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, since memories are connected with hearts, I think that up until the battle with Aqua, Master Xehanort's heart was controlling both Terra's heart and his body. Then, Terra temporarily gained control, and locked his heart with the Keyblade, which prevented Master Xehanort from having COMPLETE control of the body. I believe that Master Xehanort had the advantage in the struggle for control and was the one who influenced Xehanort the Apprentice to become a Heartless.

Yeah, I agree. This is what I implied from that battle/scene.

xion93

i believe it was terra who said that and the guardian is master xehanort who controls terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back