• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I was just thinking about how Xehanort and Sora are so much alike since they both had willingly turned into heartless and created a nobody, when this came to my mind.

So Sora turned into a heartless, and then was purified so quickly that he retained his memories, which means that Roxas had none, right? So, what's the deal with Xemnas and Ansem SoD? Apparently Ansem SoD had some memories of being Xehanort because he was continuing his research. And yet, somehow Xemnas got those same memories because he noted how long it had been since he had heard the name "Xehanort". So what gives? Will this be explained in BbS?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Since it had a lot to do with Ansem SoD I figured it should probably go here

Muse

you look atrocious
I can't really remember or not if it ever gets explained.

I always thought that Ansem SoD found the reports that he had written as Xehanort and used those as a replacement for his past memories.

Muse

you look atrocious
He already took AtW's name while he was still Xehanort.

But Ansem SoD, if the reports were the only thing he had of his former life, probably didn't know that he had stolen someone's name. :/ Or cared, really.

H

HeartlessNaruto

What does Ansem SOD mean? just want to know lol XD

Muse

you look atrocious
But also, he said in the reports that he didn't notice a change when he delved into the darkness

Also remember that he had all the previous reports with him. He could have just put two and two together and that's how he'd be able to right all of the following reports.

Only reason I say all this is because I've yet to see anything that hints Ansem SoD has anymore memories, much less knowledge, that he wouldn't have been able to pick up from the reports or spying on Maleficent.

Ansem Seeker of Darkness.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com

Thats how we refer to Xehanort's heartless, since he took the real Ansem's name. Xehanort's heartless = Ansem SoD. Real Ansem/DiZ = AtW (Ansem the Wise)/DiZ

A few other abbreviations you may want to know, PoH = Princesses of Heart, BwHoPL = Beings with hearts of pure light (from clips of BbS, it is assumed that they are referring to PoH, but we aren't sure since it is non-gender specific) BbS = Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, coming out for PSP in a few months in Japan, TAV = Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. Thats all I can think of right now. Oh, and welcome to the forums =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back