• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanorts Last Words

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Blank Points Spoiler:

"However, know this. You are just one of many roads that I might choose to take. Trust me. I made certain of that."

What I'm guessing is that instead of being in terras body, he would be in someone else's.
Since Riku has Ansem SoD inside of him, do you think he could be talking about him?

Zak1403

It's funny, does this line mean that Master Xehanort knew he was going to turn into a heartless and nobody? That would make 2 more roads that MX could take then leading back to becoming a somebody so he could fulfill his wishes he never did during BBS.

But what would be the point of comming back as himself if he didn't want his body in the first place because it was 'old'. That begs the question as to the age his somebody would come back as. If he were to come back as his former age (the one we see on DI) then there would be a point to his plan. He would be young again, stronger and would still retain all the knowledge his older self obtained.

Then he would be more able to fulfill his wishes.

Zak1403

I honestly think that Master Xehanort might see himself coming back as Terranort.

Maybe, but Sora will at some point have to separate the two in order to save Terra. So what will MX come back as then? His old weak self or a younger more powerful being?

I personally want him to come back younger and stronger, this would make a perfect final boss for KH3 and the end of the Xehanort saga.

Roxas891011V

I'd like to see MX come back as his young self that would make him an even fiercer opponent if he had all his skills plus a younger bod.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, but maybe if Sora is able to separate them. Xehanort might take on the appearance of his younger self, but he might have the strength of his older self. Maybe, all that time he spent with being combined with Terra gave him some strength.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It is quite plausible that Braig is significantly interlaced with Xehanort's statement. Nomura hinted that Braig's sudden change in eye color had something to do with Master Xehanort. Other than Terra, that was the only plot point alluded to Master Xehanort's enduring subsistence.

Yellow eyes are an indicator of darkness immersion, Xehanort requires a vessel teeming with darkness. Perhaps seducing Braig to darkness was a failsafe in the event his plan with Terra failed.

Zak1403

It is quite plausible that Braig is significantly interlaced with Xehanort's statement. Nomura hinted that Braig's sudden change in eye color had something to do with Master Xehanort. Other than Terra, that was the only plot point alluded to Master Xehanort's enduring subsistence.

Yellow eyes are an indicator of darkness immersion, Xehanort requires a vessel teeming with darkness. Perhaps seducing Braig to darkness was a failsafe in the event his plan with Terra failed.

Could be, I mean Braig is suppose to have a much bigger role then we think. So maybe Xehnort befriended him in order to have a back up and also if he knew he would come back somebody else to take over.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Maybe, Master Xehanort thought he needed a backup in case his plan didn't work out. But, that's going to be interesting to see Master Xehanort possessing Braig to fight Sora.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura's already confirmed that Braig was one of the seeds/roads.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
But the key words are "one of many roads." It's safe to assume that Braig is one of the noted "roads"...but what of the others? I

I personally would love it if he secretly did something to Ventus' heart, which in turn would affect Sora. But I doubt that's ever going to happen.

*pictures possessed Sora* OMG! Vanitas! haha

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well, Mr. N confirmed that one road is Braig and i think is the most important one because it connects the others.

The others now i think it's Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas and the final road is to take control over Terra's body.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Here's an idea: do we really know when that scene within Terra's heart takes place in the KH timeline?

Because if it takes place a little bit later, maybe one of Xehanort's "many roads" could be Isa. We don't really know all that much about what happened to him, but we do know that by the time he becomes Saix, he's got the yellow eyes and pointed ears of those influenced by Xemnas. (I suspect that it's unlikely that happened after Isa became a Nobody, because he wouldn't have a heart to be affected)

Satoshi

It's funny, does this line mean that Master Xehanort knew he was going to turn into a heartless and nobody? That would make 2 more roads that MX could take then leading back to becoming a somebody so he could fulfill his wishes he never did during BBS.

But what would be the point of comming back as himself if he didn't want his body in the first place because it was 'old'. That begs the question as to the age his somebody would come back as. If he were to come back as his former age (the one we see on DI) then there would be a point to his plan. He would be young again, stronger and would still retain all the knowledge his older self obtained.

Then he would be more able to fulfill his wishes.

Yes he did.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well it could definitely be Riku. After all, Young MX does have Riku's voice.

I like the idea of Isa being an option too though, Ikkin.

Ralz

Briag is likely one of those roads, and maybe Isa would become one as well. There may also be more "hidden players" we've yet to even encounter. MX was intelligent, so I doubt he'd risk it all on one fusion. He might have many people who can be used as vessels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back