• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Heartless return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort's Crack

How did Xehanort's Heartless come back to life in COM and why didn't Riku act surprised over that he still was alive?

roxaskeyblades

but in the beginning, didn't Diz disguise himself as xheanort's heartless to "lure" him out of Riku? doesn't that mean that it wasn't xheanort's heartless sometimes?

roxaskeyblades

possibly had somethin to do with the darkness that still was in Riku's heart, Xheanort's heartless wanted to control Riku again, but he didn't have a body longer, so he came from the darkness in Riku's heart, or something like that...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
it goes like this:
after riku took in ansem SoD, ansem (lets just call him that 'k?) had complete control until AFTER sora beats riku the second time as a boss fight, this is when riku temporarily takes over and helps kairi, donald, and goofy escape hollow bastion (later with sora but thats another story)

after SDG travel to the end of the world, riku's heart has been thrown out of his body into kingdom hearts. technically, all this means is that riku (like sora) is now just a walking,talking heart, while ansem's heart now resides inside of riku's body.

skipping to the events in CoM......
yay, ansems is dead, riku's body is returned and everybody's happy! not. sora does his thing in castle oblivion (AGAIN, thats another story) so riku is now sleeping in between light and dark, the voice who calls him out IS indeed DiZ, but the reason ansem was present at the time is because inside riku's heart still had an incredible amount of darkness, which ansem has PLANTED to help facilitate his return (also this is how he leaves the dark realm in the first place)

IF riku had not defeated ansem at the end of CoM,ansem would have taken complete control
also the reason, riku turns into ansem in the riku vs roxas fight is because the darkness still within his heart (although small) was ansems core darkness (im guessing but whatever)

there you go, criticize and comment

EDIT: almost forgot, riku wasnt surprised to see ansem again cuz he suspected it was him from all the talk about darkness (though, personally, i love is darkness rants... quite epic)

Last edited:

Kitsune_XIII

^
What he said.
And I think thats one of the better ways I've seen this explained so...
+rep to you, nobodiesguard

A

Azrael

How did Xehanort's Heartless come back to life in COM and why didn't Riku act surprised over that he still was alive?

I kind of find it unlikely that Xehanort's Heartless survived. I believe it was Riku fighting himself, and the memories of his dark past manifested through the power of Castle Oblivion to form Xehanort's Heartless. Mind you, he still had somewhat of a presence but it was only through memories that he "came back" from life.

Not really Xehanort's Heartless but it was Riku's dark side influencing him.

Ramenz

It wasn't the real 'Ansem.' I think it was a memory of Riku's, If I recall, (because my Re:CoM disc tended to skip cutscenes =_=) forcing him to give into the darkness (as said below me)
The Ansem that shows up in the beginning of Riku's Twilight Town is DiZ, and Riku figures out that he has been trying to guide him through the castle.

Sora9890

You forget that Castle Oblivion was made from you're memories:tongue: lol maybe he did come back cuz he was still kinda in Riku. But to me although Riku still had it in him.............it was a marage somewhat made from his memories........liike Jafar, Ursala, etc.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Like nobodies guard said at the beggining in the realm of in between ATW was the voice then made a fake form of ansem to tutor Riku and mess around with the darkness in his heart.

Then that darkness made itself into SoD's form because that was were 99% of it orginated from.
Then in TT Riku guesses DiZ was the voice because of his smell was nthing compared to that of SoD.

Then Namine was going to put a lock into Riku's heart so that darkness couldn't grow and 'swallow' him thus the end of the world.

But Riku wanted to manslaughter SoD cause of his encounter with Ienzo. He killed Ansem SoD but his darkness stayed in Riku's heart then when he was losing to Roxas he manifested that darkness and turned himself strong enough to beat Roxas but at the cost of beuty (like steroids). But then AtW's machine blew up and Riku turned back to normal because Kingdom Hearts made him not to belong to the realm of darkness.

It is akk elementary and if you pay attention to what the characters say when they say it in what mood they say it you would understand.

Key of Valor

The Professor
DiZ was the one who spoke to Riku in the "empty void", the memory world of Hollow Bastion, and the memory world of Twilight Town. Xehanort's Heartless dealt with Riku on about all the other occasions.

Xehanort's Heartless itself was claimed to reside within Riku throughout CoM and KH2. For Xehanort's Heartless to even have survived the events from KH1 would mean that Xehanort's Heartless is a special heartless that cannot be vanquished by light. It's a unique characteristic but not all too surprising considering the many unique characteristics we know Xehanort's Heartless to possess. No amount of light though seems like it will be enough to expel Xehanort's Heartless from Riku.

Xehanort's Heartless in CoM gained more influence over Riku as the darkness in Riku's heart continued to mature, which means any of the influence that Xehanort's Heartless had over Riku was dependent on feeding off Riku's darkness.

As long as darkness remained dominant in Riku's heart, Xehanort's Heartless would be able to influence Riku in different ways, such as how Riku's vessel took the form of Xehanort's Heartless in KH2. The light from Ansem's machine though wiped away a majority of Riku's darkness, thus Xehanort's Heartless lost its ability to significantly influence Riku's heart and vessel. However, since the light of Kingdom Hearts wasn't enough to expel Xehanort's Heartless from Riku's vessel in KH1, I doubt that the light from Ansem's machine would have any better luck, meaning that Xehanort's Heartless may still reside in Riku even at the end of KH2.

X

Xikur

I kind of find it unlikely that Xehanort's Heartless survived. I believe it was Riku fighting himself, and the memories of his dark past manifested through the power of Castle Oblivion to form Xehanort's Heartless. Mind you, he still had somewhat of a presence but it was only through memories that he "came back" from life.

Not really Xehanort's Heartless but it was Riku's dark side influencing him.
I have to disagree. Xehanort's heartless, of course it survived. It like welded in Riku's heart. It's always going to be in there.
Namine never tinkered with Riku's memories. The XH (xeha heartless) couldn't have been an illusion cause' his memories were never tapped. And if they were tapped, why would Namine do that?
Unless it wasn't Namine.
The castle itself probably did manipulate Riku into thinking XH was in the Castle, but I'm going to stick with the bandwagon and say it was really him, Riku's entire storyline was based on kickin XH's ass, I don't think it would have all been an illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back