• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort, Xemnas in 3D showing torment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
^ I like that idea. Because Sora and Riku fighting each other willingly has already happend, and will look overdone if done again.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Yah because maybe Xehanort doesn't want Sora and Riku knowing that it is him, so he disguises himself to test them.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Sora and Xemnas...hmm I can't feel any personal grudges between the both of them compared to Riku VS Xehanort's Heartless.

Sora and Xemnas are very connected actually.

*Sora was essential to Xemnas's plan. He was the one who filled the last amount of hearts in the artificial KH for Xemnas.

*Sora has Ventus's heart within him, and Xemnas was obsessed with finding Ven and the Chamber of Waking throughout 358/2 Days. Beyond that, there is even a hint in the final battle between them where Xemnas says "Can you spare a heart?" and he may very well have been trying to take Ven's heart since Xemnas himself doesn't want a heart.

Ultimately I think that if this is the game where Xemnas's motives are revealed, it will be revealed in Sora's story through their confrontations.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
*Sora has Ventus's heart within him, and Xemnas was obsessed with finding Ven and the Chamber of Waking throughout 358/2 Days. Beyond that, there is even a hint in the final battle between them where Xemnas says "Can you spare a heart?" and he may very well have been trying to take Ven's heart since Xemnas himself doesn't want a heart.

I like that theory, it seems to make sense.

Absolute

I find that very interesting. I heard this same Theory somewhere before.

Sora sees Riku as Xemnas and Riku sees Sora as Ansem so when they fight each other, they won't actually be fighting each other. This will allow Yen Sid to see how strong Sora and Riku really are and test their limitations.

One of the themes for this game is trust. What if this is the trust aspect of it? This test makes Sora see Riku as Xemnas and Riku sees Sora as Ansem and then they fight each other without knowing it. Perhaps the test is to see which one can listen to their heart and discover that they aren't fighting forms of Xehanort but rather their best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back