• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort, Xemnas in 3D showing torment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
If you go simply with Sora and Riku, and forget Roxas, Namine, Xion, Kairi, and everything else, SoD did hurt them both far more.

True, I just put them there since they are all connected to him... Again I'm being really broad with my assessment.
I imagine the end of KH1 as the split, from that point on Xemnas is messing with Sora (all the stuff in CoM, using him to create a Kingdom Hearts, etc...) while what's left of Ansem SoD is messing with Riku ( CoM again, causing him to still be steeped in darkness, the change in appearance etc...)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's not dumb, I'm just asking why show the final boss right at the beginning? It ruins suspense.

It takes a long time to build areas/maps for video games. It's probably that Traverse Town and Destiny Islands are the only ones they have complete enough to show anything in them. Those scenes will most likely not be there when teh game is actually released. You can see this also in BBS Trailers vs. BBS Game; scenes are relocated (well, planned in one place, but advertised in another).

Revolution

It takes a long time to build areas/maps for video games. It's probably that Traverse Town and Destiny Islands are the only ones they have complete enough to show anything in them. Those scenes will most likely not be there when teh game is actually released. You can see this also in BBS Trailers vs. BBS Game; scenes are relocated (well, planned in one place, but advertised in another).

Yeah, true.

Damn 25 thing......

Number Zero

The fact that they both utterly HATE 'Ansem' and Xemnas isn't going to be healthy once they meet Terra who MAY have slightly, VERY slightly been willing their actions.

Crystal

Silver Member
Quick Question:

If KH 3Ds is going to lead into KH3, why are Sora and Riku in their KH1 appearances? Am I missing something?

Still not sure about why they are in KH1 appearances.. But I heard that the ending of KH3D would lead to what KH3 about

soraorganization

if you look close enough ansem shows up on xemnas and xemnas shows up on ansem possibly meaning sora and riku will end up fighting eachother at the end without knowing it, man i just think their freindship is screwed in this game

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think this game is a giant clusterfluff of things and going through the game will be a mindfcuk the KH fandom has ever seen...imo anyway

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
if you look close enough ansem shows up on xemnas and xemnas shows up on ansem possibly meaning sora and riku will end up fighting eachother at the end without knowing it, man i just think their freindship is screwed in this game

I find that very interesting. I heard this same Theory somewhere before.

Sora sees Riku as Xemnas and Riku sees Sora as Ansem so when they fight each other, they won't actually be fighting each other. This will allow Yen Sid to see how strong Sora and Riku really are and test their limitations.

AzumoIkami

The way i look at is when u see the close up of xemnas in the trailer, u see the illusion of Ansem behind him. Same goes when it focuses on Ansem, u can see the illusion of xemnas behind him. Pretty much saying they might fight a form where there powers are combined or some bullshit.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think this game is a giant clusterfluff of things and going through the game will be a mindfcuk the KH fandom has ever seen...imo anyway
I think that's exactly what Nomura wants to do to us. XD

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I find that very interesting. I heard this same Theory somewhere before.

Sora sees Riku as Xemnas and Riku sees Sora as Ansem so when they fight each other, they won't actually be fighting each other. This will allow Yen Sid to see how strong Sora and Riku really are and test their limitations.

it has been done before, with roxas and xion in days... i would enjoy it.

Epic_Finale722

I like to think that they are both fighting the same enemies in different plains of existence similar to The World Ends With You. While it may be the same boss Riku is fighting it as Ansem SoD and Sora is fighting it as Xemnes and the player alternates characters throughout the battle.
This plays into my theory that the drop gauge measures the amount of time you have before switching characters hence the raining (droping) soras in the trailer, but I'm not to sure of that myself.

If this is the case hopefully the game will help explain all the falling in the series.

This may just be because of my obsessive desire for a TWEWY sequel though.
Maybe it isn't much of a theory anymore.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Maybe Xehanort is making himself look like Xemnas to Sora, and Ansem RoD to Riku, just to challenge them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back