• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort, Xemnas in 3D showing torment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

If you haven't watched the trailer, I shall be nice and provide a link.

[video=youtube;IbuM89wfZeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbuM89wfZeQ[/video]

At the end, it shows Riku and Sora being faced with Xehanort (Heartless) and Xemnas (Nobody) respectively. Now, based on what this trailer showed us and the title, the game could involve dreams and the heart much more then before.

From ReCoded, we know that Riku's memories attached to Sora's and that he could still have torment from his descent into darkness.

Do you think that the presence of those two would test Riku's and Sora's hearts with the torment?

Radar

Bronze Member
I didn't think about Sora's torment ever, until a member here posted something about it.

But I think XH and Xemnas are like the final part of the MoM exam, to be honest.

Revolution

I didn't think about Sora's torment ever, until a member here posted something about it.

But I think XH and Xemnas are like the final part of the MoM exam, to be honest.

Why would they show up in Traverse Town then? That seem's like the beginning of the game.

Crystal

Silver Member
Do you think that the presence of those two would test Riku's and Sora's hearts with the torment?

Never thought of it.. but it is possible..
I thought that Xemnas and Ansem SoD at the end is like a preparation to get them ready to face the enemy again

Revolution

Never thought of it.. but it is possible..
I thought that Xemnas and Ansem SoD at the end is like a preparation to get them ready to face the enemy again

It's possible that they could be similar to Scar's Ghost, or simply apparitions to rant and torment Riku and Sora.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
My theory if you look at things really broadly. Ansem SoD caused Riku's problems/"hurt" in KH1, CoM and KH2 while Xemnas caused Sora, Roxas, Xion and Namine's problems/"hurt" in KH1, CoM and KH2. So they both have their reasons for facing the one that they do. Granted, Ansem SoD destroyed DI in KH1 which affected both of them plus he created Roxas and Namine. Like I said thought, broadly. Who caused Riku more "hurt"? Who caused Sora more "hurt"?

Revolution

My theory if you look at things really broadly. Ansem SoD caused Riku's problems/"hurt" in KH1, CoM and KH2 while Xemnas caused Sora, Roxas, Xion and Namine's problems/"hurt" in KH1, CoM and KH2. So they both have their reasons for facing the one that they do. Granted, Ansem SoD destroyed DI in KH1 which affected both of them plus he created Roxas and Namine. Like I said thought, broadly. Who caused Riku more "hurt"? Who caused Sora more "hurt"?

If you go simply with Sora and Riku, and forget Roxas, Namine, Xion, Kairi, and everything else, SoD did hurt them both far more.

Revolution

you act like traverse town has to be the first world.... even if it is, they could have to come back. like with xion in days.

I'm simply speculating that it would make the most sense. Also, if SoD and Xemnas were the final boss, I would think it would be in an original world, or Radiant Garden where the two had ties.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
oh they are talking about them being the final boss? well maybe they could terrorize them the whole game and in the end have sora and riku turn on each other, being each's final boss, i would like to see that.

Revolution

oh they are talking about them being the final boss? well maybe they could terrorize them the whole game and in the end have sora and riku turn on each other, being each's final boss, i would like to see that.

That's what I'm thinking could be a possibility. Being that the game is trust and that Sora and Riku seem to not be with each other always, both Xemnas and SoD could be tempting the boys. Then, when Sora and Riku end up fighting (possibly), they realize what's been happening and go after whatever's left of SoD and Xemnas, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back