• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort wasn't an anagram

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Guiding_Light

Is anyone else disappointed that Xehanort didn't turn out to be an anagram for "No Heart" or "Another".

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Not really, because those would have been equally foolish names to have. Having an X (recusant's sigil) in a name is to signify an obvious connection to Xehanort himself. Unless someone else were pulling the strings behind Xehanort, I might expect his name to be an anagram, but he, himself, is head honcho. If he were named No Heart or Another, I would have assumed Gwenyth Paltrow was his mother and dinner/goop is still waiting for him. No thanks. Plus, we got the No Heart reference in the Mirage Arena.

I'd much have preferred it spelled a new, original name, like, I don't know, Artheon, rather than what would seem like a result of abusive parenting with naming conventions like those. "No Heart, go to your room. Another, quiet down!"

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Instead of his actual names I like that the anagrams were used for other aspects of his character. Such as "A throne" when he takes the head throne in TWTNW andduring the final boss fight in KH3

Perkilator

Awards
Well, it technically is, but I think Xehanort’s parents mighta wanted his name to start with X just so they don’t lose him at the grocery store.

Guiding_Light

Well, it technically is, but I think Xehanort’s parents mighta wanted his name to start with X just so they don’t lose him at the grocery store.

Or for if he disappeared from the island and never came to dinner *cough cough Sora*

Back