• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort vs Palpatine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Look it up on youtube. There's a great video about it.
Do you mean DBX? Seen it, it's not like death battle (the real one), it doesn't do the research needed to determine a winner, instead they do it by votes, which is lame.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Xehanort would win. I doubt a light saber can cut through No Name. Also, Xehanort has way better dark powers than just lightning and telekinesis.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Xehanort has way better dark powers than just lightning and telekinesis.
Don't you mean Palpatine? I mean, yeah, we've seen Xehanort use Thunder, but never telekinesis.(and Xemnas doesn't count because he has different ability's altogether)

Willow A113

Awards
Don't you mean Palpatine? I mean, yeah, we've seen Xehanort use Thunder, but never telekinesis.(and Xemnas doesn't count because he has different ability's altogether)
Master Xehanort lifted Kairi in the air before killing her. He can do everything Palpatine can be, plus more. Like, he can frickin' fly. Have you seen him in limit cut?

vaderskywalker

Awards
Master Xehanort lifted Kairi in the air before killing her. He can do everything Palpatine can be, plus more. Like, he can frickin' fly. Have you seen him in limit cut?
I forgot about the killing Kairi thing, not her death itself, more just the floating, but I don't think he was levitating her the same way a force user would, I think something else was making her float, but I don't know.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I meant that Xehanort has way better dark powers than just Palpatine's lightning and telekinesis.

Xehanort can move WAY faster than Palpatine, he can teleport, has much better telekinesis powers (he can make pillars out of the ground beneath him), can use darkness as offensive magic (and way more effectively than just 2 weak lightning bolts), has a keyblade which cannot be harmed by a lightsaber, has knowledge of how to take control of someone else's body, can time travel... Xehanort is basically superior to Palpatine in every way.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I meant that Xehanort has way better dark powers than just Palpatine's lightning and telekinesis.

Xehanort can move WAY faster than Palpatine, he can teleport, has much better telekinesis powers (he can make pillars out of the ground beneath him), can use darkness as offensive magic (and way more effectively than just 2 weak lightning bolts), has a keyblade which cannot be harmed by a lightsaber, has knowledge of how to take control of someone else's body, can time travel... Xehanort is basically superior to Palpatine in every way.
I think every keyblade (except Dead ones.) is unlikely to be cut through by a lightsaber, because it's made of magic, it can be broken, yes, but a lightsaber is a thing of science, the complete opposite, and magic must defeat magic.

Willow A113

Awards
I think every keyblade (except Dead ones.) is unlikely to be cut through by a lightsaber, because it's made of magic, it can be broken, yes, but a lightsaber is a thing of science, the complete opposite, and magic must defeat magic.
There are metals like baskar in star wars itself that are immune to lightsabers, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think keyblades wouldn't get damaged.

vaderskywalker

Awards
There are metals like baskar in star wars itself that are immune to lightsabers, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think keyblades wouldn't get damaged.
I've heard of such metals before Disney got their hands on Star Wars, so as far I know, that was legends, but hoping they kept that canon.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Force users can see attacks coming and block them 99% of the time. That's why lightsaber duels last a long time. On that note lightsabers are a hell of a lot more lethal when they connect.

If we're talking MX-age specifically, his sword fighting skills are honestly a lackluster compared to his younger selves. Utter pushover in both BBS and KH3.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Force users can see attacks coming and block them 99% of the time. That's why lightsaber duels last a long time. On that note lightsabers are a hell of a lot more lethal when they connect.

If we're talking MX-age specifically, his sword fighting skills are honestly a lackluster compared to his younger selves. Utter pushover in both BBS and KH3.
Yeah, but Palpatine is confirmed to not be a great lightsaber duelist. That's why he only uses force powers when battling and combines his force powers when using lightsaber attacks (like his spinning attack in Revenge of the Sith).

So if both Master Xehanort and Palpatine are crap fighters with their weapons, it comes down to their powers which Master Xehanort has WAY more powers.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, but Palpatine is confirmed to not be a great lightsaber duelist. That's why he only uses force powers when battling and combines his force powers when using lightsaber attacks (like his spinning attack in Revenge of the Sith).

So if both Master Xehanort and Palpatine are crap fighters with their weapons, it comes down to their powers which Master Xehanort has WAY more powers.
Did you not watch the above videos I posted?

emperor-palpatine-darth-maul.gif

palpatine-vs-maul-palpatine.gif

DefiantDangerousFlamingo-max-1mb.gif

Wookiepedia article:
Despite his frail appearance, Darth Sidious was immensely skilled in lightsaber combat, having mastered every conceivable form by the time of the Clone Wars.
Ironically, despite Sidious' masterful dueling skills, he was fairly disdainful of lightsaber combat in general, believing the Sith to have grown beyond the need for lightsabers. They would use these weapons, he once told Darth Vader, "if only to humiliate the Jedi."

& also this,
FairContentDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif

Is much bigger in scale than any one spell of Xehanort's. & if we're counting Legends stuff, then he's done even bigger shit than that with force storms, which can get big enough to destroy whole worlds:

1H3iRzc.png

(which sorta begs the question of why he even needs Death Stars, but that's EU for ya)

Back