• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort Timeline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henryp

Awards
I have been since yesterday thinking all about the time travel and how it affects the what we know about KH.

So, I made a timeline of events, based of the translations. If something is wrong grammatically wise, I'm sorry, I'm not a natural english speaker.

At some points I have to make assumptions. If you see something wrong, tell me.

Now, something everybody should know, is that there are two differents timelines in KH, and that we have always seen the altered one. The only difference between the two is the creation of the Organization Xehanort.

First of all, lets look at the rules YMX implies that time travel has:

1. You have to be a "walking heart". That doens't means a problem.
2. You only can go to a place and time when/where you were. Ansem SoD come back to where everything begins, before YMX journey.
3. You can't alter what was suppose to happen. That means, YMX journey and the story of BbS always happened, so I think the only thing Ansem SoD make YMX do is to take differents roads, the "seeds".

Now, the timeline I made.

- Original Timeline -
YMX leaves DI and starts his journey. He becomes an apprentice just like
Eraqus.
He becomes a master, and starts the plan of getting KH and the X-blade
He starts training Ventus, then he creates Vanitas.
The plot of BbS starts.
His plan fails, leaving him inside of Terra without memories in RG
One year later He split into Ansem SoD and Xemnas.

---------------------

Now is the time when Ansem SoD goes back in time

---------------------

- Our KH timeline -

Ansem SoD talks with YMX in DI, and leaves him the mission of create
the Xehanort Organization
He leaves into his journey, and happen the same as before.
When MX and Terra talks inside Xehanort Apprentice, he mentions that he
has taken many "roads".
He split into Ansem SoD and Xemnas.

Ansem SoD: Goes back in time to talk to YMX. Just after that he goes
to DI the night it is destroyed. He starts to try to control Riku
and make him another "Nort" and try to collect the 7 princess and reach KH.
Both plans failed and he's defeated

Xemnas: He creates a organization of Nobodys. Because new hearts starts
growing inside of them, he tries to make them "Norts", even Roxas, making them believe that they don't
have hearts and that they need a fake KH to get one. Because
some of them were traitors and others (Axel, Roxas) were powerful he only gets (As far as I know)
Saix and Xigbar. He's finally defeated.

Xigbar: He starts becoming a xehanort as Braig. He helps Xemnas as a nobody, and is finally defeated.

Saix: He starts becoming a Xehanort at unknown time. He is defeated.

---------------
Now, what the our favorite time traveler was doing
---------------

YMX: Starts travelling trough time (Why he have this power?).
He fights Aua/Ven/Terra (Unknown if that is canon)
He starts recollecting the Xehanorts of differents moments in the timeline (Xemnas, Ansem SoD...)
In the RoS, he tries to make Sora another Xehanort, but fails because of Riku.
His final plan is complete, making the Organization Xehanort, the 13 darkness, and making his old self come back.
The 13 darkness disapear. Actual situation, unknown.

- The end for now -

The only thing I don't have clear is if YMX, Ansem SoD and Xemnas are now in the future, how it doesn't change the past. My theory is that they are only represetation of something like this.

keyblade13

Could this explain why Xemnas was at Hallow Bastion in the fight against Sora?

Radar

Bronze Member
Nice timeline there, I haven't played the game, only seen the subbed cut-scenes, so this helps out with some of the confusion I felt. Thanks.

Amazing

Thanks, I think I understand the mechanics of time travel which YMX explained to Sora.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
But, if ASOD and Xemnas are pulled out of their timelines before they are destroyed, then that doesn't allow for MX to form again to lead this new Org. XIII. Unless it was YMX who formed after KH2, and MX in KH3D is the MX from BBS point in time. But if that's true, then MX never merged with Terra to create AX and later Xemnas and ASOD.

That folks is how a time paradox is presented!

Amazing

@Luap911

Unh-uh, Master Xehanort is the real Xehanort the whole package. Yen Sid explained that once your Heartless and Nobody are destroyed you're able to return from the dead.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
@Luap911

Unh-uh, Master Xehanort is the real Xehanort the whole package. Yen Sid explained that once your Heartless and Nobody are destroyed you're able to return from the dead.

That's Apprentice Xehanort that had his Heartless and Nobody defeated. What Luap is getting at is that AX can't return if he (as the combination of MX and Terra) never even existed.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
@Luap911

Since YMX brought ASOD and Xemnas from the past to the present they weren't destroyed for MX to form.
But MX has formed. So ASOD and Xemnas couldn't of come from the past to the present.
But they have come from the past to the present, so MX couldn't of formed.
But MX has formed. So ASOD and Xemnas couldn't of come from the past to the present.
etc.

Time Paradox.

TKMOTB

Since YMX brought ASOD and Xemnas from the past to the present they weren't destroyed for MX to form.
etc.

Time Paradox.

Yeah but they also said that going back in time doesn't change the time line and after they are done with going there the go right back to where the were in the time line. So at the point in time in the future where the went, according to that time line they would have already died in the past despite being there, therefore MX can still form.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Please do not post in inactive threads 3 months or more since the last post. If you would like to discuss the topic, you are more than welcome to remake the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back