• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ispikeyi

All the names in the organization are anagrams of their real names with a x in it right? Xemnas is Ansem, Roxas is Sora and so on and so forth. Now Ansem wasnt Xemnas' real name, but instead it was Xehanort. Now if you take Xehanort and take out the x you get the letters ehanort and you rearrange it and you get noheart as in he never had a heart to begin with, thus never having memories. Because like in CoM, the memories are linked within your heart. Might sound whack but got some pretty good supporting evidence.

Last edited:

ispikeyi

Well it is a theory. and its based on what is presented to us from the game.

Cl0ud

Well uh one thing, Xehanort had a heartless symbol on his chest in KH and as we all know, the heartless are made from impure hearts and the nobodys are made from what's left over, the body of course.

Xehanort is the Heartless of Xehanort and Xenmas is the Nobody of Xehanort, but what will happen if these two reunited in KH3?

oh and look what i figured out, so xheanort= no heart x
so xemnass= an mess x.....because he's a mess......see i just made a joke

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
wrong, the so called "heartless symbol" os not a heartless symbol
-Ansem's Report 8-
There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the
people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and
the mysteries shrouding the heart. As a start, I have built a device
that artificially creates Heartless.
By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I
should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the
culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run
successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a
heart from nothing.
The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly
identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of
the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.
they "heartless symbol" os actuually the xehanort symbol. and memeories are stored within the heart, but if you dont ahve emmories, you still ahve a heart. the heart is a computer, and memories are computer files, a computer with no files is still a computer.

The Answer

Cl0ud said:
Well uh one thing, Xehanort had a heartless symbol on his chest in KH and as we all know, the heartless are made from impure hearts and the nobodys are made from what's left over, the body of course.

Xehanort is the Heartless of Xehanort and Xenmas is the Nobody of Xehanort, but what will happen if these two reunited in KH3?

ispikeyi- that's a pretty good theory, i sorta talked about his name rearranging into "no heart x" as well, but it mainly focused on my belief that he was a keyblade master. ( http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=41517 ) don't forget, it also rearranges into "another x", ansem rearranges into "seman", and xemnas rearranges into "mansex" credits to the last one go to MyInnerFred: the almighty creator of Dramatic Hearts! :D

they might reunite (if kh1 xehonart survived that flash of light.) they most likely would return to normal, or both of their personalities would exist in the same body (ex. roxas in sora).

AndyBlaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Cl0ud said:

Y'know you make an excellent point! But consider the fact that Ansem casted his body into the shadows....and that Xemnas AND Ansem have the same eye color,(just like Sora & Roxas[Blond Hair Kid BHK]). NOw... couldn't it be a possibility that Xemnas is ANSEM'S NOBODY? Because the Nobodies are the Physical form that has been in the shadows, right? ;)

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
ispikeyi said:
All the names in the organization are anagrams of their real names with a x in it right? Xemnas is Ansem, Roxas is Sora and so on and so forth. Now Ansem wasnt Xemnas' real name, but instead it was Xehanort. Now if you take Xehanort and take out the x you get the letters ehanort and you rearrange it and you get noheart as in he never had a heart to begin with, thus never having memories. Because like in CoM, the memories are linked within your heart. Might sound whack but got some pretty good supporting evidence.

Saw ur topic on KHU. Lol. :D And everyone answered ur question. So i got a question.. Xehonart was found by the real Ansem? And he told Xehonart, that he would be his test subject or whatever, Xemnas...how come his name is Ansem when he is the nobody of xehonart.

ispikeyi

violent_anger said:
wrong, the so called "heartless symbol" os not a heartless symbol

they "heartless symbol" os actuually the xehanort symbol. and memeories are stored within the heart, but if you dont ahve emmories, you still ahve a heart. the heart is a computer, and memories are computer files, a computer with no files is still a computer.

Thats not entirely true, that means that the computer has no OS. A computer with no OS is pretty worthless to me in my opinion. Same with the heart, whats the point of a heart if you have no memories/feelings. Thats why the nobodies have no feelings, cause they have no heart. They retained their memories because they had a heart at one point in their life. He seems totally devoid of emotion. But Xehanort is a special case, he's the only heartless shown so far to have a human body. Also it's stated that he started to create artifical heartless and branding them with a crest. The natural heartless are the shadows. The created heartless are the ones with the crest. What if he created a heartless and found a way to bond his heart to it, thus destroying his original body, and making the nobody Xemnas.

Throwing out more whack ideas

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
ispikeyi said:
Thats not entirely true, that means that the computer has no OS. A computer with no OS is pretty worthless to me in my opinion. Same with the heart, whats the point of a heart if you have no memories/feelings. Thats why the nobodies have no feelings, cause they have no heart. They retained their memories because they had a heart at one point in their life. He seems totally devoid of emotion. But Xehanort is a special case, he's the only heartless shown so far to have a human body. Also it's stated that he started to create artifical heartless and branding them with a crest. The natural heartless are the shadows. The created heartless are the ones with the crest. What if he created a heartless and found a way to bond his heart to it, thus destroying his original body, and making the nobody Xemnas.

Throwing out more whack ideas
...where to start...where to start...

memeories and fellings are different, he lsot his old memories, so now hes making new ones, such as,w aht is darkness, who is riku.

nobodies do ahve feelings, when you lose ur heart, the soul takes over

the reason xehanort is different is becuase he had hidden memories, so thsoes memories kept him from being completly heartless, its complicated to go into the whole story.

xehanort himself said that he "cast off his body and plunged into darkness" so he didnt fuuse with a heartless, he plunged into darkness, and nobodies are created when the heart cast off the fleash, weither willingly or not, and thats why xemnas was made

darkness eternal

Xemnas is an anagram of ansem because xenohart truly thought that he was ansem so his nobody was xemnas!

also i was wondering...isnt Xenohart like an anagram of no heart...so is he a nobody...i dont think he is but he has an anagram name..?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
darkness eternal said:
Xemnas is an anagram of ansem because xenohart truly thought that he was ansem so his nobody was xemnas!

also i was wondering...isnt Xenohart like an anagram of no heart...so is he a nobody...i dont think he is but he has an anagram name..?
xehanort aint a org member so his name doesn't rearrange into anything............ only org. members names are jumbled up with an x..............and xehanort(if he was a org. member) can also be another x or on heart x or he or tan x and the list goes on

Cl0ud

What if, and this is just a wild theory, since the secret video read memoris of xehanort, and the 3 soilders, what if there is another side like the hearltess we dont know about just like how we didnt know about the nobodies. What if those are the memories of xhehanort, the mind(something new enemy), the body(nobody) and the heart(heartless)

And i do think that that figure they showed was sora because if he wasnt involved, he never would've gotten that letter with the seal on it.

Maybe they will rejoin, if most of them survive, and the third enemy group such as the heartless can only be acheived by someone like Xehanort(whatever that is).

Xenmas would have just been another side of the one person that none of us have seen and knows where the keyblades are sent to(the keyblade feild) and holds the source of ultimate perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back