• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort' Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasDraleau

Now that it seems like we will see several scenes on the events of Xehanort's past, 1.) which part of his life will be highlighted the most? MX, YX, AX, Terranort, Reformed X, Xemnas, or ASoD . Also, 2.) what do you think the opening scene from Xehanorts PoV will be about?

1.) AX: I think that we'll probably see events from Apprentice Xehanort's PoV, mostly, that led to the formation of Organization XIII and the events surrounding the fall of Radiant Garden. While a lot of people have mentioned how BBS Vol. 2 could have the fall of Radiant Garden in it, I think that if Nomura shows us the events in 3D, that he could avoid having to put in random scenes in V2. What i mean is, instead of having to shows us events not related to Aqua, Mickey, or Riku, he could avoid having to completely dismiss the Fall of Radiant Garden, but at the same time show us at least what happened during the Fall.

Xemnas: Xemnas and his connection to the Room of Waking has always been a mystery, especially when Xigbar says that he heard something respond to Xemnas, that most likely being Aqua. While this could be shown in V2, being that Aqua is the one talking I could also see it being in 3D, due to the fact that this game seems to focus on the mysteries surrounding Xehanort.

Terranort/Master Xehanort: I think that we might see some of Terranort's events during the time of BBS, when he's in Radiant Garden. I think that maybe Xehanort had some hidden knowledge of Radiant Garden during BBS, and that he knew all along where the Radiant Garden Keyhole was located. My main piece of evidence is when Ven sees Xehanort go towards the Castle of Radiant Garden, but it's never fully shown what happened afterwards, he just seems to vanish. I think maybe he was surveying the area and trying to find the Keyhole. Then later on, we see Radiant Garden covered in a darkness that seems awefully similar to the way DI looked when it was destroyed in I.

2.) I think that a great way to introduce 3D's story and the reason of the Mark of Mastery would be to show the Reformation of Xehanort and any of the others who returned with him, at the beginning of the game, instead of say the end. I also think that if Xehanort does contribute to 3D's story it will be more or less behind the scenes., which we could see through the scenes that Nomura mentioned.

What scenes do you think the Opening Scenes to 3D will be? Do you think that we'll get Flashbacks of Young Xehanort, Ansem (Seeker of Darkness), Xemnas, Master Xehanort's hidden actions in BBS, Terranort, or newly formed Xehanort?

Last edited:

billyzanesucks

I don't think Nomura said that. He just said that we'll see that in the opening. They'll probably cover most of this in BBSV2. Though we might see his rebirth.

LucasDraleau

I don't think Nomura said that. He just said that we'll see that in the opening. They'll probably cover most of this in BBSV2. Though we might see his rebirth.

Maybe he did only mention about it in the opening, but anyway I expect some sort of scenes from Xehanorts view, based on the trailer and the fact that there's no way that that was any where near what I think the opening scene will, or should, look like.

Patamon246

Awards
I'd say it will show him and the apprentices giving up themselves to the darkness, possibly the beginning of his life as a nobody, fast forward to him waking up in Traverse Town and going all Xehanort on everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back