• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort is U.E.M.!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odin717

I was watching the trailer when i noticed that U.E.M. is wearing similar clothes to heartless xehanort heres a picture of both of them to proof.

KingdomHeartsAnsem.jpg

If you look You should see that every peice of clothing is identical to xehanort the only difference is that his shirt is buttoned up

i223749431_18460_4.jpg

I think this points to U.E.M. Being Xehanort although it could mean something else.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
X is 10 in roman numerals. And by X they something like "Unknown"

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Umm, but this is very old news but any way, nice find :p

The U.E.M. doesnt have a heartless symbol clipped on to his shirt..maybe the D.S. is like his heartless put into another body..

aquaticmelody

Maybe it was like what happened to Riku when the thingy Ansem the Wise used and some weird light made Riku into... well, Riku again (somewhere at the last part; sorry i'm not clear O.O). probably U.E.M. was hit by the light from the heart shaped moon and was turned into Xehanort...?

Lightkeeper05

I came up with the best thing ever. It could be the past. My thing is that Xehanort was powerful at one time ( the old man.) The dark soilder he summons is a stronger version of that shadow thing Xehanort's heartless summons when he fights. Now wut i believe is that the Egnamatic soilder at the end of the trailer is some part of him ( the glowing eyes at the end.) Are maybe Xehanort tried to take his body are something, thus getting a younger looking Xehanort. But there was a problem, he became weaker with the new body thus losing his power.

At this time Ansem the wise found him. And while staying with him learned about Kingdom hearts and the nobodys and saw this as a way to get his powers back, and to find a way to get to his primary objective, Kingdom Hearts.

Now to explain Xehanort's dark soilder. Riku's armor resembles the dark soilders. In KH1 that was becuase he was getting slowly taken over by the darkness, and when he put the armor on, Xehanorts heartless found means to make himself close to his former self, but with a touch of the egnamatic soilders look... that is only part of my whole theory of him. I still have more, but for now take this thought in.

Owaz

If anything, Nomura is going to reuse his plot twist from KH2 and say the Xehanort we know just took the name from some other guy who is the real Xehanort. And in that case, the real Xehanort would be the old man.

Kihaku

Website
z8.invisionfree.com
I dont think Xehanort is the U.E.M. I think he is the E.S. Plus in a cutscene i asume that its Xemnas that goes into that jail place and calls the female soldier old friend and nobodies retain their original selves memories. U.E.M and F.S. aren't friends, but E.S. and F.S. are friends. Thats why Xehanort is not U.E.M.

Kit_Kiama

I came up with the best thing ever. It could be the past. My thing is that Xehanort was powerful at one time ( the old man.) The dark soilder he summons is a stronger version of that shadow thing Xehanort's heartless summons when he fights. Now wut i believe is that the Egnamatic soilder at the end of the trailer is some part of him ( the glowing eyes at the end.) Are maybe Xehanort tried to take his body are something, thus getting a younger looking Xehanort. But there was a problem, he became weaker with the new body thus losing his power.

At this time Ansem the wise found him. And while staying with him learned about Kingdom hearts and the nobodys and saw this as a way to get his powers back, and to find a way to get to his primary objective, Kingdom Hearts.

Now to explain Xehanort's dark soilder. Riku's armor resembles the dark soilders. In KH1 that was becuase he was getting slowly taken over by the darkness, and when he put the armor on, Xehanorts heartless found means to make himself close to his former self, but with a touch of the egnamatic soilders look... that is only part of my whole theory of him. I still have more, but for now take this thought in.

Yeah, as I stated before, you and me have a similar idea on the entire affair with the UEM and Xemnas/Xeharnort. ^_^

HeartExtracter

xehanort is definately not the U.E.M. do u see any similarity?how can u be sure!but well done for noticing

Twinblades

KHX ? isnt x in roman numerals 5 ? so there making 5 ?
im sure X is 10 in roman numerals lmao

and i think KHX is KH and the X stands for unkown since nomura said that the next KH is not 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back