• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort is... *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta_the_Suntwin

A User named BZerO from Gamefaqs discovered another anagram of Xehanort and when you replaced the X to L, you got Leonhart!

This credit goes to BZerO for discovering the anagram,not me. I just placed this thread so
everyone can see this.

Josh

Silver Member
stupidest topic ever.it doesnt make sense.Really. All the org members HAVE every letter from there orginal name in it.all they added was a X so thats wrong.Anyway Xehanort is not even a nobody he was the HEARTLESS form.

KingSora92

stupidest topic ever.it doesnt make sense.Really. All the org members HAVE every letter from there orginal name in it.all they added was a X so thats wrong.Anyway Xehanort is not even a nobody he was the HEARTLESS form.

Actually Xehanort is the original form....Ansem was the Heartless form

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
So.You're just replacing a letter and rearranging the order.If you didn't replace any letters,it would be 'no heart' or 'another' with an X.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I know this may be old. But Nomura comfired that if you take X ouf of Xehanort and switch up the letters. It spells No heart. Everything else is discarded for the time being. So don't try to come up with weird sayings like Xemnas=Man Sex. Now that is just horrible.

KingSora92

I know this may be old. But Nomura comfired that if you take X ouf of Xehanort and switch up the letters. It spells No heart. Everything else is discarded for the time being. So don't try to come up with weird sayings like Xemnas=Man Sex. Now that is just horrible.

wow i never knew that.....pretty newbish huh

RikuSora

*sigh* You have to MIX the letters and even change one out. It's just stupid... Someone has had waaaayyy to much time on their hands. No way Xehanort is related to Squa... I mean Leon... :p

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Lyk zomg! Leon an Xehanort r brotherz!!! D:

Oh no wait thats just stupid. I'm not trying to offend you Mr Thread starter... I'm trying to offend the one who made it up

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem

i didnt even know that what the. thats just ughh ill never look at him the same way again

Josh

Silver Member
Lol...and it's spelled Leonheart...not Leonhart...:D...

HAHAH stupid noobs. people dont believe everything you hear on the internet. Aks around and find out if its true dont just suspect wow! thats real.NO! cuz chances are its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back