• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort has...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

I just noticed that Xehanort has the exact same pair of boots as his Heartless and Nobody. And I think MX and the DS too.

110px-Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg

url

url

I guess you could chalk another one up for the Terra + MX = Xehanort Theory. Either that or they all have the same taste in bootwear. Yeah. Sorry about being late to the party, so to speak. I think many people have noticed that anyway.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
...nah really.

your kinda late their son.

but cool beans for the picture.

Aria

braver by the minute
I don't see how this relates to Xehanort being Terra. I guess there can't be too many shoe shops in the KH world.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Doesn't really help the Terra + MX idea.

I have a feeling that their darkness resistant like the Organization cloaks (Talking about the boots). Likely created by Ansem the Wise in an attempt to protect the wearer from the effects of darkness as was his goal for the study of the heart. He wanted to find a way to protect his people from darkness and this would also explain how Diz was able to find a special cloak of the mouse King and Riku in CoM if he was the creator of both.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Master Xehanort, Apprentice Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless, and Xemnas all have the same type of boots.

I think that this could relate to Xehanort's connection in some way.

I personally believe that Terra alone becomes Xehanort, and the remnants of dark memories in Terra's heart subconsciously influence him in different ways, and one of these subconscious influences relates to his choice in footwear (and his choice of name, and his fighting style, and design for the Heartless Seal, and the color scheme for the heart unlocker keyblade, and the clothing of his heartless... all being the result of subconscious influence from his dark memories of his enemies such as Master Xehanort and the Dark Soldier).

...however it's just as likely that the similar in footwear is just coincident.

State

Awards
xehanort, ansem sod, xemnas and sephiroth have white and long with bangs, do they share a deep connection? and as for mx, he can always use a wig.

peachie

To be clear DS doesn't have the organization same boots. He wears the same boots that Riku wore in that "darkness suit" of his, except DS' have red highlights, and Riku's were blue.

Why do I know this :/

Sora9890

Master Xehanort, Apprentice Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless, and Xemnas all have the same type of boots.

I think that this could relate to Xehanort's connection in some way.

I personally believe that Terra alone becomes Xehanort, and the remnants of dark memories in Terra's heart subconsciously influence him in different ways, and one of these subconscious influences relates to his choice in footwear (and his choice of name, and his fighting style, and design for the Heartless Seal, and the color scheme for the heart unlocker keyblade, and the clothing of his heartless... all being the result of subconscious influence from his dark memories of his enemies such as Master Xehanort and the Dark Soldier).

...however it's just as likely that the similar in footwear is just coincident.

They kinda look the same too :tongue:(hair especially)

180px-Xehanort_Portrait.jpg
320px-KingdomHeartsBBSCutoutver.png

(Look at Terra's Hair from the same side view)

-+zackdabomb+-

battling the heartless with Roxas in 358/2 days!!
I just noticed that Xehanort has the exact same pair of boots as his Heartless and Nobody. And I think MX and the DS too.

110px-Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg
I guess you could chalk another one up for the Terra + MX = Xehanort Theory. Either that or they all have the same taste in bootwear. Yeah. Sorry about being late to the party, so to speak. I think many people have noticed that anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------

How does this even apply to the theory!?!?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
people is this the best we can do? talk about boots that have nothing to do with the story...

so im guessing if MX and Xehanort have the same underwear it means there the same person -.-

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back