• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Actually, while I was at work I thought about my comment.

I whole-heartedly believe that Terra is a part of the new Organization.

χ-Blade Master

There's a real plausible explanation for all of this if you think about it, if we make some very educated assumptions.

We can say that when MX transferred his heart over to Terra at the end of BBS, his old body faded away and remained in limbo. Fast forward to KH2, the explosion that expels Ansem SOD's heart from Riku occurs and the nature of the explosion separates both Terra's and MX's hearts from one another. Being that MX's body is STILL in limbo, MX's heart simply returns to his old body which can explain his appearance in DDD. After Xemnas' defeat, we can say that Terra's heart returned to his BUT we also have to put into account Xemnas' new budding heart. This heart fuses with Terra's creating some sort of Neo-Terranort, allowing Terra to remain a darkness in effect.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I actually wrote a theory about this a while back:

Nomura said:
First off, when Young Xehanort made contact with the Brown Robed Figure, that is to say, the Xehanort who called himself Ansem, his abilities were transferred to him. As a result of Master Xehanort tossing his physical body, he was able to exceed time, and this power was carried into the Brown Robed Figure.
For the very few seconds that MX was a floating heart, he had (or arguably, has) the power to time-travel to any moment of time where his heart is inside of a body, such as when we see him in DDD. As for how he would have a body in the first place, his old body that he ditched during BBS would still be waiting in state of suspension, given that it didn't become a Nobody. So, MX would just use this body whenever he time-travels.
MX being the "most future self" could just be a reference to MX never having truly aged since his heart extraction; that's why he could live to see the present.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Sooo your theory is that those brief moments MX was transferring his heart he could've time traveled to the present and took up his suspended body and taken form in present?

Nayru's Love

Awards
^ Sooo your theory is that those brief moments MX was transferring his heart he could've time traveled to the present and took up his suspended body and taken form in present?

Yerp. Really saves from the headache of trying to find out who's in whose body. That Nomura quote always stuck out to me, too; why bother pointing it out if it serves no purpose? RF's time-traveling powers could've easily been reasoned as his own powers, and not ones that originated from MX.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It certainly seems like an overly complicated excuse Nomura would use but for MX to time travel would contradict YX's statement that he was his "most future self" wouldn't it?

You can't be a future self if your from the past right? xD

Nayru's Love

Awards
It certainly seems like an overly complicated excuse Nomura would use but for MX to time travel would contradict YX's statement that he was his "most future self" wouldn't it?

You can't be a future self if your from the past right? xD
MX being the "most future self" could just be a reference to MX never having truly aged since his heart extraction; that's why he could live to see the present.
Yeah, it's a stretch, but it would mean that MX has achieved the closest thing to immortality (that being the inability to age), which is all too fitting.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it's a stretch, but it would mean that MX has achieved the closest thing to immortality (that being the inability to age), which is all too fitting.

I dunno does seem a stretch though I know better than to rule anything out till said otherwise with kh. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back