• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort: Foolish Aprentice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Isn't Xehanort an intresting Character?

His heartless steals Ansem the Wise's name and creates havoc amongst the worlds Whereas his His nobody laughs at Ansem saying that only a fool would be his aprentice, AHAHAHAHAHA He called himself a fool. Isn't it funny Xemnas laughs at Ansem saying what a loser he is while his other half steals the guy's name?
What do you guy's think?

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Interesting indeed.....He is a very strange man. And when birth by sleep comes out no doubt we will learn more about how messed up he is.

Yeah the guy scares me a bit... Hey have any of you guys noticed that Ansem when he goes to DI is wearing a cloak over his head same as Xemnas wears the organisation cloak? Intresting how different and yet same nobodies can be to their "Other"

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
i bet his parents (if he had any) either abused him or droped him on his head

Aww now do you think that's very nice?
I like Ansem the Wise said, his research brought it apon them. If Ansem had simply explained to Xehanort gently about why the experiments must be stopped Xehanort would not have gone completely mental and decided to fill the whole world with darkness.

It's sad, every villian Just needs a hug to make it all better.:thumbsup:

Joaxshu

I like Ansem the Wise said, his research brought it apon them. If Ansem had simply explained to Xehanort gently about why the experiments must be stopped Xehanort would not have gone completely mental and decided to fill the whole world with darkness.

this makes me laugh
i think xehanort knew wat he was doing was a no no
a simple hug could save the world

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
this makes me laugh
i think xehanort knew wat he was doing was a no no
a simple hug could save the world
Aww, Alright then. Say...
You guys know at the end of Kingdom Hearts and you revist all the worlds for a last time and you get to what I think is probably Hollow Bastion and it has all the holes in the walls that appear to be burning, Do you guys think that is where Xehanort's little "Experiment was conducted, I'm not sure whether it was five or six little I don't know what you call em so I'm going to call them containment things? What do you think it was for?

Xenomere

Aww, Alright then. Say...
You guys know at the end of Kingdom Hearts and you revist all the worlds for a last time and you get to what I think is probably Hollow Bastion and it has all the holes in the walls that appear to be burning, Do you guys think that is where Xehanort's little "Experiment was conducted, I'm not sure whether it was five or six little I don't know what you call em so I'm going to call them containment things? What do you think it was for?

I was wondering about that too, actually. It would make sense that this was where Xehanort was cunducting his experiments. Anyone else have any ideas on this?

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies

I think Xehanort couldn't be changed of his ideals. When he was taken off that shore by Ansem the Wise, his whole life was about researching about the hearts. I don't think he would just leave his ideals, would he? Even if DiZ explained to him gently, I don't think it would make a difference. He would have more reason to continue his experiments to show his 'master' what he could do.

On your other statement, I fully agree. Villains thrive on hate. They need a little love sometime.

Dman2.0

ansem is a little off but i think he was already corrupted already from the expirements and he could not have stopped

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I was wondering about that too, actually. It would make sense that this was where Xehanort was cunducting his experiments. Anyone else have any ideas on this?

What really makes me curious is the burning walls, I wonder about them a lot...

I have to say, I love Kingdom Hearts so much!
TOO MUCH!
I WANNA LEARN MORE!
That's cool... I think... Anyway very off topic though don't you think?\

He who understands nothing
can learn nothing
~Ansem the heartless
tell us what do you understand
lol that made me laugh

ansem is a little off but i think he was already corrupted already from the expirements and he could not have stopped
There I would have to argue with, If you think about it, every Villan has a reason as to why they are the way that they are. You need to see it through their eyes.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
im not really sure where these "holes" that you speak of are....

KershaFangs

Those holes, I always thought that Ansem was building his castle, but when his physical body he got from the darkness when he become an existance of only the heart faded away, it left his castle semi-finished.

That's my small theory. It also explains why he was wearing that cloak in the beginning of KH1 (it wasn't the Orgnaization coat, it was just a brown cloak), despite in the Ansem Reports he wrote he said he despite becoming only a heart, no change had occured.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
im not really sure where these "holes" that you speak of are....

You mean the burning holes I was talking about? Within the walls?
I wish I could show you a screen shot. Do you guys know the part of KH at the very end where there's a final revisit to each of the worlds, then you come to the weird one that looks liky your walking into flames. You go in and there's a huge heartless sign and a computer room and on the walls in random spots it looks like the walls are burning/melting. The make me curious I've always wondered if that's the darkness eating away at a world or somthing but it doesn't fit. So I have really no idea.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
In The End of All Worlds? We are talking about HB in kh1 arent we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back